• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 02, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave, here's what the Kohler manual says.

66149.jpg

So should I use it, the diagram doesn't say anything about low ash.

Tom A.
Kudos on your steering wheel removal method. I imagine your steering gear and cam follower are much happier for it. Always better to out think something than to out muscle it!
JH

Thanks Kraig, did I ever tell you guys that I love this place ?

Thought I'd share some pics of my new 100, it has a k241 10hp, creeper, headlights, rear tiller and even has a cigarette lighter. The thing runs great but I'll tear it down to sand blast and paint her this winter.
66158.jpg

66159.jpg

66160.jpg

Dave, nice 100! How about posting some photos of the deer and fish mounts in the sandbox forum? And is that a Rough Grouse I see?
happy.gif

Yep, that's a ruffed grouse, I'll post some pics of my deer heads and stuff in the sandbox. Now how in the heck did you know that was a grouse ?

DAVE - Your K301 takes 1-1/2 quarts to change the oil. You'll need a second quart.

Back