• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 26, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

syost

displayname
STEVE YOST
Sorry to try this twice but the pic didn't show up.
Is it too late for a black Friday special? I have a Cub Original set of fenders for $100.
233073.jpg

hey harry do you still have any of you stuff for sale im interested in the rear lifts and what not plus the hyd cylinder for the plow call me as soon as you can 1-815-541-8691 thanks brian

Hey Guys - all the stuff I posted on Friday 11/25 has been sold pending payment. Thanks for all the inquiries.

Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die - they just find another resting place.

I am selling my 2 Cub Cadet 125's. I took the motor out of the one a year ago to use on another tractor. At the time I took out the motor, everything ran great on it. The electrical system was fine, the cables worked good, and the hydrostat transmission and rearend worked great. It has been stored mostly inside since I pulled the motor. This tractor has the original rear reflectors, newer tight tie rod ends, a steering wheel spinner, deck carrier, a make-shift implement paddle, and the optional tool tray that is under the seat. It also has the quick-connect bracket on the front to make changing implements easy. All 4 tires hold air indefinitely. Add a motor, then put her to work!

The other 125 is a complete RUNNING tractor. It starts and runs fine. It idles well. It does blow a little smoke on start up and a little when idling. I don't believe it has ever been rebuilt or had a ring job even, but I have not had it apart to look. The Hydrostat transmission works great. No leaks noticed. It does include a mule drive and deck hanger. Manual lift handle with a make-shift implement paddle. It does need a few things like freeing up the choke cable and hooking the regulator back up. I do not know if the generator charges, but it was rebuilt by Auto Electric in Fort Wayne a year or two ago. It does start the tractor fine. The rear tires are in ok shape and hold air fine. The front tires are weather cracked and the front right will lose air after 2-3 days, but never breaks off of the bead.

I tried to be as thorough and honest as I can about these two tractors. They are great candidates for restoration or putting back to work with minimal cost.

I tried to post pics, but my files are too big. I'll be more than happy to send you some upon request. I'm asking $350 for the pair. I am willing to discuss the prospect of separating them, but I am not crazy about the idea. I am located in Fort Wayne, IN. Please call Adam at (260)615-5655. Thanks!

Oiler and 1450 on previous page have been SOLD thanks to all who inquired.

i have for sale
#1 cart solid dented up on back but rust free. previous owner painted john deere yellow. good restoration candidate $300 obo
#2 cart needs new floor has tailgate and fenders good restoration project painted JD green $75 obo

both carts located in Harvard IL 60033 please email [email protected] or call/text Andrew 815-973-0915 for more info or pictures

82 series grill with springs-40.00, like new pto clutch [kt17] 150.00,carb and manifold-60.00,tailights-20.00,very nice 50" deck and sub frame-200.00 plus shipping, deck is picked up here
233402.jpg

233403.jpg

233404.jpg

233405.jpg

233406.jpg

Hey Guys - turns out I still have these for sale. My e-mail address is in my profile. If you send an inquiry include your zip code so I can determine the shipping costs for these items. All items are located at my son's place in CT and will ship from there.

Wide frame rear lift with home made angling bracket. Worked great on a 1450, and the pin fits perfect. This is a great item for a worker tractor, and a great price of $75.00 plus shipping.

233411.jpg

Also have this original IH narrow frame rear lift. Includes the frame bracket for xx6/xx7 series tractors, or use it on any other narrow frame without this bracket. $100.00 plus shipping.
233412.jpg

Here's an original IH narrow frame spring assist for $75.00 plus shipping.
233413.jpg

Of my stuff posted previously on 11/22, the NF lift rod bracket and one of the creepers are sold. The snow blade is sold pending payment & pickup.

Wide frame spring assist $100 including shipping in the lower 48.

233462.jpg

Tire chains for 23x10.50-12 turf tires. Have some surface rust, but not any wear to speak of. $50 including shipping in the lower 48.

233463.jpg

Tire chains--not sure what these were originally for, but the width seems to be good for 23x8.50-12 turf tires with an extra cross chain on the length. One assembly has a broken cross-chain at the hook end that could be welded or removed when shortening them. The have cleats on the cross chains as shown in the close-up. I don't know much about tire chains, but I assume that this is a desirable feature. $50 including shipping in the lower 48.

233464.jpg

233465.jpg

For the 3 year now, CC Specialties has been involved with freeshippingday.com
And once again, CC Specialties is offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders of $75.00 or more, Friday Dec. 16th.
233511.gif

READY for SNOW. SOLID Cub Cadet 1000. Tractor is a strong runner with headlights electric PTO, wheel weights, QA-36 snow thrower (w/new belt), and 44" deck for summer operation. Currently has IH cast iron wheel weights on the inside of rims and spring assist that are not included in this sale. $750. or ????? Email or call @ 815-575-3797
233518.jpg

233519.jpg

Hey Guys - my 2 rear lifts and the spring assist posted below on Dec. 11, are now sold. Appreciate all the inquires. Might have another narrow one in the near future, and my son may decide to give up his New Old Stock M59 Chipper/Shredder - it really does look mint. Send me an e-mail if you're interested.

Thanks again,
Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die
(they just find another resting place).

Very nice condition Cub Cadet model 127 garden tractor, hydrostic drive, electric lift, newer tires, wiring, owners manuals, battery, new front wheel bearings, newer paint. Comes with 42" mower deck, 42" snow blade, chains. Also includes upper lift arm for rear three point lift, but does need lower bracket. Runs good, everything works. $750.00 obo

Ok guys, to stay in line with the rules, if my son decides to sell his NOS M59 Chipper/Shredder he may want an NOS price of $395 plus shipping or picked up in CT.
Shoot me an e-mail if you're interested.

Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die

Latest posts

Back