• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 26, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Sale: 1962 Original. Runs great, good tires, just fixed the clutch, great original tractor for restoration. $450.

Cub Cadet 105. Has a new 12 hp Kohler engine that runs excellent. Good tires, has a mower deck, average shape. Good tractor to restore or use. $500

I can send pictures with my phone. Tractors are located in Springville IA. No shipping or delivery. Call 319-929-0902 or email me from my profile. Thanks.

Mike P, et al - my son may get some pictures of the M59 Chipper next week. He has to pull it out of the back section of his shed, and has alot of tractors to move before he can get at it. I'll post some pics as soon as he gets it out.

Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die

I am located in Billings MT. I have 2 cub cadets 129 hydrostatics for sale. One is minus the engine but is complete other wise, 42" mower deck, serial # 2050046U414040. The other one is complete, painted within 2 years of last operation, the engine was overhauled but never installed, 48" mower deck, serial # 2050046U419311. The painted one has always been sheded, both are currently in indoor storage. Is anyone interested??? My contact phone # is 406-281-0494 or eamil at this email.

i have a nice cub cadet 12h.p. pulling tractor fresh motor with dyno time, 18h.p. cam,mally piston and rings 4,000 rpm, ported and polished,carb flowed,alum rims, 26x12x12 firestones,tri ribs upfront,double clutch,heavy spring,custom nose cone,wheelie bars and hitch, nice paint job,1000.00 or best offer e-mail for pictures!

Due to medical issues I am offering for sale my 2072 sgt . I bought this tractor this fall for a project but now it needs to go. It is in solid running condition except that it needs a pto belt which i have. I am asking $1200 with a 50 inch deck that is only 4 yrs into a complete rebuild with a new deck shell.E-mail [email protected] for more info.

I have a cub cadet complete except for the seat and fenders. It has been sitting oustide for a while and is dirty but not rusty and is all there. It has the 10 hp Kohler engine. I have included pictures of the casting numbers on the drive housing and the plate on the engine. I am asking $400.00. I originally wanted to build a puller out of it and would like to see it go to someone who would appreciate it for what it is. Please email me if interested at [email protected] Thanks
233578.jpg

233579.jpg

233580.jpg

233581.jpg

233582.jpg

Back