• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 21, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roland,
You wanna enlighten us on which are only wide frame implements?
bouncy.gif

Bryan:
That was a good story regarding the get away on a lawn mower. I have one better. There was one a couple of years ago in Minnesota where a guy was making a get away on a self propelled combine. He stole it from a farmers shed and headed down the road.
He did get caught
Earl L

More on Wide Frame/Narrow Frame: Will a hydro unit from a narrow frame (CC 125) fit into any Wide frame tractor?

Digger,
Thanks didn't know there were so many cool toys to go on the tractor.
jawdrop.gif

What in the hell would you have to be on to steal combine??LOL

My "Crocodile" (Gator look a like) or whatever you want to call is coming along really well, but I do have question. Can you put too much hytran in the rearend? I will want alot in because I have two reel lift cylinders (off of an IH 810 platform) for the bed to dump, plus I have got the little cylinder that I am keeping on there so that I can still use my snow plow and stuff. So will I hurt anything if I extend the 3 cylinders and then fill up the transmission??

gene...a hydro unit fron a 125 will swap with a wide frame hydro unit. as for the rear ends, which is what i think you are asking, yes they will also swap out, as the wide frame is only wider from the console on front-ward. the only problem i had so far is that the axles on a 82' series will not interchange as the spline is diffrent.
ihrotate.gif

Ok Charlie:

Any tow behind implement will work. Any front mounted implement that has a mounting bracket of approx 13". If you need more information, you could check this:

32488.jpg

thumbsup_old.gif

Gene P:

All the Hydros that were used in NF Cubs were Non Ported Hydros. These Hydros will work in any IH built Cub that used these type of units.

32491.jpg

happy.gif

Happy Turkey Day to all you Cub Cadeters! Bryan, is your e-mail addy a one way street? I tried to reply to your e-mail, it was rejected. Oh Yeah, Gear Drives Rule!

Roland,
And here I thought you might actually come across with something.

Please limit your posting topics to International Harvester Cub Cadet tractors built between 1960 and June of 1981 in the "IH Cub Cadet Forum." There are appropriate topics for MTD built Cub Cadet tractors and bigger IH tractors.
dunno.gif

Yessiree, Happy T-day to everyone. I don't wanna see any pics in here of y'all burning the house down with your fryers!!!

Mike F. -

Sent ya another e-mail. Post any error messages...

Charlie -

Pics of Ray and I beat that guy in grey on the Boston Market commercials
beer2.gif

So why does the one day that I have some time to take the 59M off, put the QA42A on and get the 1450 put away have to be 16 degrees???

Another Question: Can I swap the 12v voltage regulator from my 128 parts tractor to my 124 without any problem? Thanks and HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all.

I would like to add a HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE. Don't eat too much and if you have to be on the highways be extra careful.
ihrotate.gif

Hi all!

I'm a newbie. Found this site about a few days ago and had to sign up! I am glad that there is a lot of discussion on attachments. I was wanting to put the foot brakes on my 782 for each wheel. Is there a kit for it? Does anyone have a picture that shows them or at least a diagram? I want to put them on because my gravel drive way is a hill and I always get stuck and spin with one wheel and dig a big hole with the chains while throwing snow. A differental lock would be better but I doubt they had that as an option.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the fellow cubers. I'll be making my annual trip to Steve B's on Friday morning to pick up some parts. Have a great and safe weekend.

So its turkey day afternoon and you need a valve spring compressor. Two 11/16 combo wrenches.
board-post.cgi

Happy T day All!

Back