• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 19, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK,
I've had enough winter! Is it spring yet!
216707.jpg

Charlie- I wish Central Illinois could get atleast SOME of that precipitation! The drought that is shaping up isn't pretty...

Charlie "Digger" Proctor

Lol thats what you get for moving north .I was shocked to see 1" of the white stuff here this am,but it will be gone by noon.I did the walk way with the broom .Off now for a drive for some Cub stuff so I will have a full storage building . Just how much snow do you have there on the ground now? Later Don T

1a_scratchhead.gif
Will there be a move South soon ?
roflol.gif

Charlie, I love the snow but those temps are bone chilling at the end of the week. You keep them.

Well, hate to say it but the high today here in Texas will be 76, tomorrow 77.

Tyler-
If memory serves me correctly, there is a shaft that goes through the holes in the front of the transmission casting which is used as the pivot for the snow-thrower lift.

Don-
Nice Cub-Attachments score!

Hey guys I'm getting ready for winter and want to get the hydralic lift pump serviced on the 125 but not sure what fluid to use in that unit. I suspect Hy-Tran but not sure.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Jim S. You're correct. HyTran for the pump.
216711.gif

Kraig M. Thank You!!!
216712.gif
The Moose is fixed.

Hi Everyone. I think I have read about using CLR to clean up carburators on this forum in the past. Does this stuff really work to clean up fouled up carbs? Do you use full strength or diluted? The container gives dilutions for household items, but not for my need? Thanks alot. Mike

Latest posts

Back