• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 18, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello I am looking for a nice hood ornament for a 100. Does anyone remake them?

<u>FREE!!</u> Fender set for a QL, 16 X 650 X 8 and 23 X 850 X 12 rims and tires, seat mounting bracket for Ql, 102-123 rear fender. Ain't shipping or meeting, just come and get 'em.

Looking for a good steering cap like the one pictured.

233102.jpg

Hi,
I am looking for a dead (BORG) dial hour meter for parts.
Thanks

Looking for the transmission from a 55 or 75 Rear Engine Rider. If you've got one of these (white) machines sitting out back, drop me an email.

233141.jpg

233142.jpg

Looking for a complete setup for rear sleeve hitch lift assembly for a narrow frame.

Chad Minooka,IL

Looking for lift lever for my 1650 w/hydraulic lift. Previous owner broke it where the pin goes through the shaft. Can this be re-drilled or is it best to get replacement?
Thanks, David

Bryan,
Thanks for the info. I updated my email address as well.
Regards,
David

I'm looking for a good oil pan for a K341, cast iron or Al.
Thanks
Dave

Does anyone have rear hanging hardware for a 364 snow blower to mount to a 782 and 982? Thanks

Looking for snow thrower that will fit narrow frame cub cadet QA-36 or QA42A

I'm looking for a good used vertical-shaft engine. Something near 10hp and preferably a Briggs or Honda with a straight (non-stepped) crankshaft. I'm not interested in a "project" engine, so probably something with relatively low hours.

Looking for blank aluminum IH serial # tags. I've seen them someplace before but can remember where.

Latest posts

Back