• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 18, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tschweizer

displayname
Travis Schweizer
Have you guys checked with any of the sponsors for your bearing needs??? My guess is that most of us can get you the right bearing without guessing ;-)

Digger, the last time I got a mass mailing from this site it was an 80 year old selling a tractor. I can't be the only one who remembers that.
happy.gif

BTW,
If it helps anyone's decesion making any,
The website work for PD7 or any other Plow Day event for that matter will be taken care of for who ever host any Plow Day event!

Digger> what do you mean? I don't count.
What, aint a 3 hour drive one way far enough.
or perhapps you just don't want me to show up with my 102 and the GreenBay Packers logo.
Afeared I might show up them thar Vikings?

(Message edited by lbuttke on November 18, 2003)

I will try to come up with a new design for my grill.
Maybe a football and a green G,or something else. aint no rush though, next plow day is a year away by the sounds of it.

I know what I am going to do, I need to redo my 123 next summer, got to wright down some ideas on paper, this will be a cub to see when I get it done.

Thanks Travis.
I for one know that you folks can get us most anything we want. But if all I need is a 2 dollar bearing, the shipping would be more than the part itself. For little things like this, it's nice to be able to run down the street and pick it up locally. My 605v is the correct thickness.

The "v" designates "full ball type". The overall dimensions are .344 inches tall and 1 1/8 inches in diameter. The Boston Gear Co. number for the thrust bearing is 50543.

Mark.

SE MN. would be too far for me. Would love to make one, but that would not be a possibility.

Guess I will just have to plow a field at the farm on plow day so I feel somewhat connected.

Mark Burger
Thanks a lot for the information on the bearing number. I should be able to get the correct one with little problem.
Ben

Just to give you guys an idea, Spring Valley is only 75 miles N.E. of Travis's place right on Hwy 63 and 16 miles south of I-90.

Somebody needs to speak up on this fairly soon, as there are many that need to make plans.

Travis, Steve B., The WFM's Guys and I as well as many others will do anything we can to help out.

Charlie, count me in.

Lonny, <font size="+2"><font color="119911">G</font></font>'s are OK by me!

Latest posts

Back