• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 18, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm - lessee... We had the last PD within spittin' distance of MN, WFM's spring event is within spittin' distance of MN and now everyone wants spring PD in MN?

Someone wanna look up the definition of "rotation"?
lol.gif

Charlie,
A SE Minnesota Plow Day and a chance to get to meet William D. (and others) !!! Count me in. Even Wisconsin sounds good. (A 24 hour Plow Day would be GREAT!!!)

Bryan, I think we're just shootin for somewhere. I'd be glad to head to the Chi-town area is someone would host it ;-)

Travis -

It's being worked on, if everyone would keep their damn pants on
wink.gif

Bryan,
Yeah ... you're right. Rotation is best. Even Illinois would be fantastic as long as I have the time off.

rotate, (ro'tat') v. -tated, -tating. 1. To turn on an axis. 2. To alternate in sequence. --rotary adj.--rotation n.--rotational adj. --rotator n.

:eek:p

Bryan, are you saying we should spit on Minnesota? Count me in. :eek:p

Kraig,
A SPIT ON MINNESOTA CONTEST!

COUNT ME IN TOOOOOOO!

BTW guys,
I'm not tryin to horn in or step on toes here, but in the last 3 weeks I've gotten 61 emails askin when and where! All I was tryin to do was stir the pot a little and throw out some options, grin

Bryan,
Rotate! Yea, rotate states! Yea, that's the ticket, hehehe

Kraig.....Oh man, seeing your definition of rotate brought back memories of a gal from long ago. And between the visual of spitting on Minnesota and that ---:+0. I shall from now on be traumatized whenever I think of plowing with a Cub Cadet.

Bryan:
We could always plow up da mayer's baseball diamonds. Since your closer to city hall, I nominate you to represent us.

Ray -

Hey, I know, let's finish up the job on Meigs Field!
roflol.gif

I know we can get away with doing it in the middle of the night...

Heh, I know three guys that like doing stuff at night. Course, they got caught ;-)

Travis -

So does Mayor Daley. And he got caught. And it doesn't matter to him
wink.gif

If you guys are going to start plowing at night you'll need larger charging systoms to run those "I'll blind you a mile away lights" that some of the farmers around here use. You'ld swear a airplane was landing in the field.

Hey, rotary popcorn finally made it to Idaho! Not bad. They also figured out to handle cub white in spray cans.

As long as the next PD is not over 4 hours away count me in attendance.

I had located 60 plus acres of bean stubble near Cadott Wi, but with everyone (includeing myself) harping about the distance of travel I did not ask the farmer if he would be willing to let a whole bunch of Cub Cadet fanatica plow under the stubble.

Latest posts

Back