• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 14, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fforelle

displayname
Frank Forelle
Model 126. Serial #362831. K301A engine. Stored inside, used for mowing and towing lawn cart. Front grill missing; seat has a few cracks.
Original owner. $1245 or Best Bid.
Located in So. Connecticut.

122 with qa42 snow thrower. all repainted all gone through, new ag tires back, new tri-rib front, new carb. which I think I must have ordered the wrong one since the choke shaft is backwards?!? looks to me like it could be turned around, just never messed with it. I have been operating it by hand, works fine. included with this is rubber seat that belongs on it, chains, sleeve hitch on tractor, extra set of rear turf tires and rims that were on it, has good steering, runs great. also will send along mower deck which is above average, gone through, repainted, all good, have mowed with, works great. only thing outfit will need soon is a battery. the one in it is getting tired. the rest is ready to go to work. pto has been just rebuilt also by me and works great. wish I had what was needed to up load pics., but don't have equipment or knowledge. have to come and see what I mean.too pretty to take out and use, but thats why we redo them, right?? altogether a steal at $450.00 also have advertised elseware, so thinking it wont be around long.can reach me through my posting, [email protected], or call 515-382-2803 and leave message.

1250 and deck. deck is average looking, usual welded on wheel, but deck looks ok. good bearings and blades. engine smokes, but don't take much oil. was wondering if I had a stuck valve, but starts right up and runs great, so thinking it just needs rings. need side sheilds, which can set you up with a real reasonable set of those, muffler box. comes with dirt and snow blade. blade is real good, under carraige works but has been abused. need a little more tweeking to get it off and on right. need to adjust hydo to neutral stop when pushing the clutch down. steering is pretty sloppy. have lots done, but still need a little tlc to turn this one into a real good useable tractor. also have chains for this one that go with. all tires are good and hole air. no slow leakers. should be worth well more than the $300.00 asking price. call 515-382-2803 and leave message, or [email protected].

I'm selling my 1969 Cub Cadet 106. We got it a few years back with the intention of restoring it, but never got around to it. The tractor is completely taken apart/stripped down - don't worry, we have all the parts, including the deck. Engine is a 10 hp Kohler, needs to be cleaned (also needs a new valve and valve lifter, both of which we have). We've got the owner's manual and the parts catalog. Price is negotiable, email if you're interested (can send pics). Located in Pace, Florida (just outside Pensacola), email: [email protected] $300.00 obo.

still have the qa42 snow thrower off the 122. is specifically for narrow frame. works good, new paint. $150.00

1250 and blade and deck and qa42 snow thrower are sold. thanks for the intrest

i have a set of 4 tires and rims off a super, good shape 200.00 for the 4 picked up only No shipping! ohio

1A Rototiller w/right side extention, all belts and additional brand new gearbox to tiller belt. Tiller works great just too big for my little garden. Can/will provide pix. $300. +/- 50mi. N/W of Chicago

I have a set of 4 IH hubcaps. Rears are great, fronts have minor pitting that polishes out. Backs have typical minor rust. $160 including shipping, in the lower 48. Contact me for shipping cost, if you are not here in the Continental US.

232723.jpg

Sorry Jerry but it seems I am going all fast tonight. I went to my TSC and picked up some newer ones they had. Sorry about that. I might be interested in them next summer if you still have them.

For Sale:
Due to divorce and wanting to get moved closer to where she took son have lots of IH cub cadet related items for sale. Inluding 3 originals,71,73,100. A #1 and #2 lawn carts,plow,IH rear blade,IH front tine tiller,couple IH push mowers.Couple or more sets of weights.Have a lighted IH Power Lawn Products sign,plus 2other IH signs and other memorbilia.
All run,O's run all have fenders,1 with creeper and 1 with rear lift.73 and 100 have fenders,lights rear lift.More smaller items.
Want to move soon. $3500 cash for all. Will not separate!!! Email for pics.
[email protected]

232731.jpg

The hubcaps sold within an hour! Sorry but tried to post this earlier. Wist I had a truckload to fill the "want them" list

Found something over the weekend thought someone here might be interested. IH oiler Seems to work. Chipped up but not rusted. Actually useable. Looking to get $100. obo. plus shipping
232788.jpg

232789.jpg

Up first is a 122, tractor runs but could use some carb work. Typical seat but i have annother one with a good band on it if you wanted to recover. Overall good minus the hole cut in the center cover. Asking $300 obo
232805.jpg

232806.jpg

Next is a 1450 in real good shape, runs good good tires good seat. Hydrostat could use some adjusting. NO DECK Asking $300 obo
232807.jpg

232808.jpg

*1961 Cub original with a serial #21,xxx, 8hp engine that looks to be off a 70 or 71 with basket style starter pulley, runs good. Has nice fenders and old Gum Dipped Firestone 6-12 ags. Price is $350 complete, $225 less fenders; fenders alone are $225 plus shipping

*Also have a nice trip blade for $100 for an Original, I perfer pick up on blade but could ship at buyers expense

*82 series hood hinge, $55 shipped
*Cub 70/100 big battery box, excellent shape except a hole cut in side for large hour meter-$45 plus shipping

**I have pictures on my phone, I can email or text**

Call or text 937-638-2003

126 project tractor. Runs but is going to need a rebuild. Comes with 48" deck and sleeve hitch as shown. Ag tires are not includes. I'll swap on a set of turf tires. $300.

232860.jpg

232861.jpg

232862.jpg

232863.jpg

1x6/1x7 headlight panel. $55 shipped in the lower 48.

232864.jpg

IH #2 cart. Missing tailgate. Rust damage along front corner. There's been a patch welded inside. $50

232865.jpg

232866.jpg

Latest posts

Back