• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 14, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie, you trying to provoke a response?
animatedihbear.gif

Charlie is just crabby because we're not all like this:
70346.jpg

Go ahead Charlie, say something, someone out there is surely listening!

rofl.gif

Art, do you think this looks a little like Charlie?
dunno.gif

70349.jpg

Too bad that's a lobster and not a crab...
whistling.gif

I think I may have just earned one of these:
bottom.gif

My parents had a tiller like that when I was younger. I hated that thing. Now I wish I had one, alot easier than my shovel
happy.gif

Bren

DAVE T. - Fun to play with those plasma cutters isn't it? I wish My Danged Kid wouldn't try to use Mine for Everything He cuts! He does such a crappy job then expects Me to clean the part up!
CHARLIE - I'd like a set of four of those glasses, all filled with a nice dark amber malted beverage!
beerchug.gif

Charlie
I can take comfort in the fact that I own the rarest IH truck made the 71 Johnnie Reb (485 made)you apparently have everything else. Come to think of it you may have 1 of these also.
ihrotate.gif
Besides the few cubs and tractors I have, we have a few trucks in the south

Dennis
Yes, the plasma cutter is very nice. It is a friend of mines. He has a very well equipped, always heated shop. The tool that really amazed me was his Milwaukee metal cutting circular saw. I think it is an 8" blade, used like the traditional "skil" saw. Not real noisy, no sparks and no abrasive disc dust. He has the large chop saw model also.
Dave

He who dies with the most toys wins, and Charlie is so far ahead of the game we will never catch up.
lol.gif

Bren

Well, here is some more progress, new muffler (top will be taller, gotta get out the welder and put the piece back on top of that one, there was a section in the middle that was crushed in shipping, so i cut it out, and am gonna put it back together eventually.) I had time to put on my 782 battery box, and can finally get my fenders mocked up, and installed.
70372.jpg

70373.jpg

70374.jpg

70375.jpg

70376.jpg

I am eventually going to set up a tiller to run off the rear pto on my FrankenCub. That may be a while yet as I still have a few small things to finish up on the Cub and still have to finish the flailfor it. For now the tiller gets built in my head.

Bren

Latest posts

Back