• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 14, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
biggrin.gif

Great shots of the 129 Kendell. I still have not found the time to do your headlight mod, the deck cover blowout holes and a couple of other things on my 129 but will soon with the grass settling in for the winter.

Hey Charlie doesn't that belong on to an international semi or dump truck? Probably off of my buddies rig!
shame.gif

Rob F.
I dunno that why I asked you guys. I'm thinkin someone added the swan, cause I've never seen one myself.

Art, best wishes for the Saturday morning opener!
thumbsup.gif
I'm headed up to the cabin first thing tomorrow (Friday) morning.
bouncy.gif

Well, I will have a lot of reading when I get back from deer camp in 11 days.
Will be useing the 100 to haul any and all the deer out of the woods this season.
If all goes well I hopefuly will get to haul 1 buck and 2 does out of the woods.

I try to incorporate useing the cubs with all aspects of living the country life.

Lonny, Art, ALL have safe and successful hunting trips!

Charlie,
Looks like something you could mount on a ball cap for your Plow Hat. The wind wouldn't blow it off that way.

Latest posts

Back