Archive through November 10, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwestfall

displayname
Chris Westfall
For Sale lots of misc stuff,26x12x12 tires new carlise cut and hardend-200.00 a set plus shipping 12 1/4 bead to bead wide rims-125.00 a set 1-lp head 150.00 several starters e-mail me at [email protected] [ohio]plus shipping
96765.jpg

96766.jpg

1450 for sale. Nice shape. Recently repainted by owner and new decals. He painted it IH red instead of Cub yellow but it doesn't look out of place. New seat! Deck in working condition. Has hydro lift for deck. Tires in good shape. Runs good. $450
96796.jpg

Wide frame snow plow blade. Good condition. Comes with undercarriage and lift rod (pictured). $80
96799.jpg

Alright, two things that I decided I would sell. Sorry that I don't have pics, but can upon request if seriously interested.
CCO 3902. Not in running condition, mostly complete. Motor turns over and feels like compression. Has pretty nice hood, ornament, grill screen, uncut frame with no creeper hole, locking collars, and mule drive. The not so nice includes the tractor is rusted some and the dash tower has a couple extra holes. I don't think there is a clutch or air breather. $250 as is and will add other parts like nice dash and stuff for extra.
Cub Cadet 70. In several pieces, but I think complete minus pictures with good motor. $200 as is.
Also still have complete 123 non-running for $200. I know the hydro and carb are real good.

I may actually consider a trade for an attachment or I'd like one of those Gravely 30" bushhogs (just the shell and gearbox).

For sale: Cub cadet original serial number 17312. Bought to restore but don't have time. I did have it running and ran pretty good, good compression. Has the seven horse motor. Clutch seemed fine and all gears were OK. Tires are poor, rims are good. Missing a carb and generator. Has oilbath cleaner, grill emblem, hood emblem. Hood rusty but straight and intact. No breaks or welds that I know of. Seat rough also. Comes with mower deck and linkages. Email with questions or for pics.
$175 picked up at my place.

for sale: cub cadet 321 snowblower. average use, runs, but needs some carb adjustment. just in time for winter fun! $50.00

kohler starters all test okay 60.00 each plus shipping,2-sets of new turf tires 23x10.50x12 1 set marked cub cadet 70.00 apair plus shipping

96919.jpg

96920.jpg

I have a WF gravel/snow blade with lift rod for sale. I am asking $125.00 obo

96949.jpg

96950.jpg

I have a 108 and 129. Was given a blade and the front A shaped piece for a green jd unit. It looks like I might make it work with a wide frame undercarriage and some work. Anyone have a wide frame undercarriage or sub frame to sell and be willing to ship to AZ, 86322. Thanks, John [email protected]

Price drop on the Original I have listed. $150. If it doesn't sell, I'll part it out. Good restorable tractor. Email with questions or for pics.

Wideframe snowplow missing the lift rod $75.
3pt hitch off of my 1200 missing the pin that goes in the top casting part $100 plus shipping.

For Sale; IH cub Cadet 123. Good condition, straight sheet metal, no rust. Has hydraulic lift attachment and a Haban cutterbar mower that is like new. Asking $900.00.
Also have a nice 105 with mower deck. Asking $400.00. Located in Central Vermont. . email for pictures. [email protected]

Steve,
DeWitt, about 20 minutes north of the QuadCities and I80 in eastern Iowa. Any other questions, just let me know. Thanks.
Josh

Vern,
I emailed you some. Tried to post a pic here, but couldn't get it to work. Thanks for your interest.
Josh

Latest posts

Back