• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 23, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thoffman

displayname
Tom Hoffman
For Sale; Complete Wide Frame three point hitch with the "Extra Wide" double bracket. $125.00 plus shipping. Working from my Wives laptop can/will email photos if needed.

For sale: Set of IH embossed hub caps. Pretty good set, some dings and scratches as pictured.

$170 shipped anywhere except China and the moon.
292355.jpg

292356.jpg

292357.jpg

3-point brackets from an Original I think.
$30 shipped

292358.jpg

I have a complete power steering system off an 1862. It includes the steering ram, hoses, hard lines, p steering box, and steering shaft. I don't have any pics yet but I'll post them in a few days. This would be the perfect upgrade for any ported hydro cub that you'd like to have P steering on. We put a set up like it on my dads 149 and he loves it. $275 plus shipping to your door. Contact me through my email profile. Thanks...

Power steering system spoken for. Thanks!

NOS 1" wheel bearings
Dated Nov '94
Bearings are wrapped in protective packaging and perfect.
$60 set of (4) shipped.

292371.jpg

Selling a decent CW-36 thrower for models 70, 100, 71, 102, 122, 123. I had it on a 147 2 years ago. Good gearbox, auger and chute are in decent shape. Needs some minor work to make it reliable. Needs a lift rod and chute handle. Still has outer chain guard. $125, picked up near Springville IA. Please email for pics and more info. Thank you.

Decided to sell my Cadet 282 hydro. This tractor runs great and does not smoke. I finally got the hydro pump replaced with a good used unit from the help of a forum member. The tractor is CLEAN. Its one of the cleanest Cadets I have run into. I believe the cooling fan for the pump is in decent shape, as well as the drive belt. The deck is in great shape, but could use a belt. I used the tractor this fall to mulch leaves up and it worked great. It could use a new engine dipstick (the current one is home made) and it needs a bracket re welded for the deck. It comes with ag tires on the rear, as well as the original turf tires on rims. It also comes with the operators manual and the original bill of sale. Also, if interested, comes with a spare rear end with the original (but wore out) hydro pump. It would make a great collector piece for the 82 series collector or a small in town yard mowing machine. Asking $500, or best offer. Please email me for pics and more info if interested. Located near Springville IA.

Haban 45" two stage snow blower.
Nice shape.
Was last used on a model 1872 SGT.
It can be used on standard frame tractor by just shorting up the rear mounting rails.
Go to my website to see it
www.chucksstuff.com
I would like to get $400 for it.

Cub Cadet SPECIALTIES CYBER MONDAY FREE SHIPPING Day

FREE shipping on all orders of $50.00 or more.
A good time to get a set of NOS Cub Cadet 100 hood decals PN/ IH-2751832-R1 for just $36.00 a set!

Due to the overwhelming demand, and a few guys that don't get paid until tomorrow, we're going to continue the sale through not so black Tuesday!

Thanks to all that have ordered!

greenthumb.gif

Selling a very nice, clean(meaning no breaks, or welds...it's got some dirt on it from storage), original paint, IH 42 inch front blade for the 70, 100, 71, 102, 122, and 123 tractors. Comes with a lift rod and mule drive mounting bracket. I've had it for several years now and haven't wanted to use it because its the nicest one I have owned. $125 cash, picked up near Springville IA. Please email me for more info and pics. Thank you.

So after 38 emails saying I should do a cyber week sale, I gave in to the demands, LOL

Cub Cadet SPECIALTIES CYBER WEEK FREE SHIPPING Sale

FREE shipping on all orders of $50.00 or more.
A good time to get a set of NOS Cub Cadet 100 hood decals PN/ IH-2751832-R1 for just $36.00 a set!

I have some parts for a CW-36 thrower for sale. Please email me for pics and more info. Located near Springville IA.

Chute and chute turning pulley with good cable. Comes with two "clips" to hold the chute on. Great shape. $25 plus shipping.

Auger assembly. Good bearings, auger has some dings, rust, and slightly bent flightings. $25 plus shipping.

Height adjustment shoes, $10 plus shipping.

Auger sprocket. Hole has wear but decent teeth. $20 plus shipping.

Chain adjustment bracket. Good shape, comes with pin to hold it on and driver sprocket/shaft for auger. $60 plus shipping.

Driveshaft from gearbox to auger shaft, good u-joints with grease zerks. $40 plus shipping.

Bolt on brackets, with center mounting plate for gearbox. $25 OBO plus shipping.

All items can be shipped, but buyer pays shipping. Thanks for looking.

Brinly planter . I would say it is in like new condition . NO rust inside the two bins . plus it has a few disks a or63;beans aor20 corn ; a or126 /? ; a or 100 peanut ;or 38 small hybrid corn.

292509.jpg

more pictures can be sent to interested persons.
shipping will cost ; but these seem to be scarce.

$700.00 OBO

Latest posts

Back