• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 12, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rporter

displayname
Rich Porter
For Sale 102 Cub with 1 hr on New overhauled K241 Will sell engine seperate and part out the rest..020 over piston,rings,standard rod, I beleve po did valve guides, Has High compression Head (LP).
ihrotate.gif
Transaxle good but slips out of reverse. $300 for engine without st/gen,carb,gas tank, $400 for complete tractor with deck . Tin is straight tires are good. off topic highback seat. Phone 712 657 2042 e-mail in profile Thanks for lookin.
ihrotate.gif
pcwhack.gif

on the 102 ,
bash.gif
Sorry, Forgot to say, I can't send pics. RichP
destroy.gif

For Sale: 124 Cub with creeper, 3 point, heavy built brinly style hitch, front blade and deck. Tractor runs good, doesnt smoke or leak, new battery, could use a choke cable, deck is kinda rough. $450 for all. Must be picked up in Gillespie IL, 62033. Can store indoors for up to a year but must be paid for within 10 days.
82477.jpg

82478.jpg

82479.jpg

Windbreaker, 7H.P. motor are sold...Thanks to all who e-mailed...

COMPLETE 3 PT. HITCH for 86,1108,109,128,129,149 169. $75
UPPER FRONT HOOD CASTING for above series. Blasted and primed. $10
ENGINE SIDE PANELS RIGHT $ LEFT for 800,1000,
1100,1200,1250,1450,1650 pretty good shape $75
all plus UPS [email protected]

Brinly Cub Cadet Sleeve Hitch. Serial # B-69-24715. $100.Please call Phil at 402-490-2168.

I have the following items for sale, first is a small moldboard plow, coulter turns but is very stiff, looks to have been for a small walkbehind and had a sleeve mount made for it. Excellent dual bottom project material or for a small tractor. Asking $45 for it. Second is a pair of Power King front wheel weights, I have been told they weigh about the same as the IH weights on cubs. Asking $125 or trade for a brinly adapter and top pin to go on my wife's 582. Thanks Mike and Michele T
82542.jpg

82543.jpg

id buy that plow if you thiought it could be shiped to ill without busting the bank,jared

1982 - 782 Red Tractor, very nice tractor for it's age. The tractor has normal scratches and chips, but it's much better than average. The paint is bright and the original decals are nice. The original Kohler K17S twin cylinder starts and runs great. It is running in all the pictures. The 44 inch deck is in great shape, has new belt, greased, 2 sets of blades, repainted but solid. The electric PTO works good. The hydraulic lift works well. The hydrostatic transmission works great with new filter. All the lights work, new battery. The tires have excellent tread and no dry rotting. The seat has a split on both sides but has been taped. One of the foot pads has a part missing. The hour meter shows around 60 hours. I would guess that it has flipped once, so it would have 660 hours. I can't be sure though. I will include an original sales brochure and owners manual for the tractor, the engine and deck.
Overall this is a very nice unrestored tractor. Keep in mind it's almost 26 years old and the red has never been repainted. Just steam cleaned deck and complete tractor. Greased and lubed everything, oil changed and new plugs. It definitely has been well maintained. This would be a great tractor for an IH or Cub Cadet collector.
Tractor Cub Cadet Model: 143782399 Serial Number: 2050585U712394
Deck Cub Cadet Model 358 192 44G Serial Number 0320023U180069
Kohler Model: K17S Spec Number: 24193 Serial Number: 12060866
Since it is used, it is being sold as is. It must be picked up in Grand Rapids MI. I prefer cash on pick up. $ 1,250 or best offer. Phone 616-437-4684 Email [email protected]
82668.jpg

(***Checked this with Charlie first before posting***)

There is a Cub dealer in my area that has a 782 for sale (Kalamazoo Lawn and Garden 616-344-5909). Kind of a fixer upper but not nearly as rough as my 122, apperiance wise. Seen it there when I picked up a few quarts of oil and thought that someone might be interested in a low budget project 82. Nothing super special just a basic 782, no front ports and I think it had a series I but don't quote me on that, they said that it ran but might have a smoke issue. Wish I could swing it but just too much for me. Rumor is that it could be had for less than a grand but you didn't hear that from me.

PS.. other than oil and emergancy purchases I have no other connection to this dealer, in other words your on your own.

I've got three plows For Sale that I will be bringing to Winimac Plow Day this weekend...
All three are 8" Brinly..Two are the older style and one is newer...The newer one is complete but I have the coulter off for cleaning..$125.00 each
82701.jpg

82702.jpg

hi all could some one tell me if im in the ball park i have a 7 horse koler out of an CCO complete - the starte generater runs good no smoke no rattle strong motor no leaks a buddy wants to bye it im thinking $50 and it has the oil bath air cleaner am i close for a far price?

Darren, while we normally don't give values, I'd say you're low on the price. Shoot, the oil bath filter alone is worth that, as is the starter generator.

thank you thats thats kind of what i was thinking wasnt sure though thanks again

Listing this for a guy I work with he lives in northwest Indiana 154 Cub Loboy 3point hitch 60" Woods deck new mower belt new PTO belts also has snow blade.Looking for $2600.00 Phone # 219-921-3513 ask for Craig.

For Sale:
Cub Cadet 122
I bought this last year from a friend who needed money, and used it all summer to cut my lawn.
My goal was to restore it, but it is beyond my ability to do that. So, here it is for $250.00 complete.
I replaced the seat with a newer one.
I bought a snow thrower for it. It took me 2 months to assemble it and get it mounted, and then we only got 7 inches of snow all winter! The thrower is missing the arm that connects to lift it up (I used a bungee cord, and it worked!) The belt needs to be replaced. The previous owner made wheel weights from cement, and they fit well.
It has a large mower deck. I am not sure of the size, but it has 3 blades. I also have a second set of blades.
I replaced the air filter, and spark plug, tightened up the alternator belt, and tied the throttle together with a trash can tie (still works!. I didn't get to the oil, or anything else.
The steering wheel deck has some metal fatigue, so there are areas needing welding or repair.
Feel free to email me for photos. I am in PA. and might be able to travel a bit to deliver it, but would prefer pick up.
Everything is "as is". Thanks.

For Sale: Sweepster- Model C-48 new brushes installed some time ago and not used since. Includes attachment, mule drive, for cub cadet. Good gear box and drive shaft. $250.00 OBO email in profile.
82803.jpg

82804.jpg

82805.jpg

82806.jpg

Latest posts

Back