• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 09, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOS seat cushion and 450 snow blower are both spoken for.
Last week on the Johnson Workhorse loader for wide-frames.
$1100 cash and carry.

I have a Haban 54" hydraulic angle blade for Cub cadet Supers such as 1872, 2072, 1572, 1772, 2072, etc. It has been stored inside it's entire life. No rust. I put a new cutting edge and a NOS hyd. angle kit that I gave 220.00 for at a CC dealer and have never used it. Email for pics at [email protected] 599.95 firm.

Hey Rick,do you still have QA42 for sale? If so how far do you live from N.Indiana?

Cheap snow pusher! Cub Cadet 72. Runs good, could use a new head gasket which I will include. aftermarket fuel tank. Comes with blade and set of chains. Located in Polo, IL $300
292262.jpg

Latest posts

Back