• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 09, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bborchers

displayname
Brad Borchers
I'm looking for a cab that will fit a 127. Or plans on how to build one.

Thanks Brad

Dang bug!!
crash.gif
See my previous post on other page.
180993.jpg

180994.jpg

Kent, looks like you're missing the drive-shaft, the chute rotator rod, the bracket for the chute rotator rod, the little U-Joint for the chute rotator, there should also be a small spring on the shaft to the chute rotator mechanism and a lift rod. For info on the little chute rotator U-Joint, click HERE Also, in the link I posted, in a couple of the photos there you can see the small spring I mentioned, HOWEVER, the QA42A might not use that small spring, in the photos you posted, it appears that the chute rotator mechanism has a longer shaft and a captive spring. On the QA42 in the photos at the link, the spring on the chute rotator mechanism is held in place by the U-Joint.

I need a belt cover for a 44" mower deck. Please Email me with price. Thanks

Needing some parts for a 123 I just picked up. Here are a few major items I need.

Fuel Tank
Rear hitch(standard 3-bolt ball mount)
Clutch cover

There may be a few other small things I'm overlooking, but I'll check. Shoot me an e-mail if you can help out.

Thanks,
-Ben
[email protected]

I have my 123 parts list made up, if you have any of the parts I listed in my post below shoot me an e-mail with what you have and prices. If we can work something out I'll let you know what else I may need. I'm actually debating selling this as is or parting it out, it really just depends on what parts will cost.

Thanks!
-Ben
[email protected]

Would anyone have a high back seat with the center hole in it I am going to use it on my 100 cub cadet.TIA,Joey.

I'm looking for a Model 73 with mower in good mechanical condition within a reasonable distance of north central West Virginia.

wanted: cast wheel weights for 12" rim. also wide wheels for 26x12X12 tires.

Wanted: Rod Assembly - Handle Release Part #IH-549155-R1, for a 128 Cub Cadet. Thanks!

Wanted: A set of front rims for a 1641 super steer front axle. 16 6.50 8 tires. Part # 734-3078. Tires are not necessary.

Wanted... Battery tie down for a cc 129. email is in my profile. Thank you.

Wanted: Windbreaker cab for original cub cadet..N.O.S. or one in very good condition.. Thanks Howie Phone 724 882-5806

I have a snowthrower on a 782 and I am looking for the handle that turns the chute as well as the bracket that holds the handle up. I don't care what model it is, I will make it work. If it matters, the handle gets attached to a eye bolt that turns the chute by cables. Any help is appriciated.

I need a set of head bolts/studs for a K321AQS that goes in a 1450. Some Idiot lost them when I tore it down a couple of years ago. New if possible. Parts catalog shows different lengths?}

looking for wheel weights for 12 inch rims. in Spokane area

-everettdale

Im on the prowl for a 72 or 73. I would prefer to have a 73 but if someone has a nice 72 thats fine too. the closer to SE Wisconsin, the better.

I would like it to be in good shape overall and must run good. If it would need minor repairs , thats ok. Attachments are welcome as well.
TIA, Josh

Howdy, all, I`m looking for a right hand spindle and wheel for a 100. Maybe someone could tell me what other models would be the same, great site Lyle Bury [email protected] 605 492 3189

Lyle, the right front spindle should be the same as on any narrow frame (the Original is not a narrow frame) Cub Cadet, such as the 70, 71, 72, 73, 102, 122, 123, 104, 124, 105, 125, 106, 126, 107, 127 and 147. You did not specify if the wheel you are looking for is the narrow or wide (flotation) type, either size were available for the 100. The narrow rim, sized for 4.80-4.00-8 tires, was standard with the wider rim, sized for 16x6.50-8 tires, being an option.

Back