Archive through November 05, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay now I made it out....

Greg - Yup but you need the cast lift piece on yer 147 too.

It works in conjunction with what Steve Spencer has in the For Sale section on 11/03

Hmmmmm.......

Ken, you know what this is? Are you sure your not seeing things? Cause I see nothing.
dizzy.gif

69804.jpg

69808.gif
the narrow frame version of what
69809.gif

I wuz distracted by a video ....

Dean S.
Thanks for your response to my question...Will a QA42 work on a 129? Your answer I believe mentions a "qa42-a will fit a 129," I know a QA42A will work, but I'm not sure about a QA42. Please advise. Thanks.

I was pleasantly surprised today when I found out that you can still order IH windbreaker windshields (the curved Lexan ones) brand new from your local CIH dealer.....for around $35-40 each. According to the parts book the windshields on all of the IH windbreakers were the same (560, 656, 149, 982, etc.).

$35-40 seems cheap enough to me considering I'd have to hunt the Lexan up locally, cut it without cracking it, etc. and still probably pay at least $35-40 for it!!!

I'll post the PN when mine comes in next week incase anyone else would like it.

I SEE IT TOO!!

Ok, here's one for you guys. Stare at this for a while and tell me what you see.
69812.jpg

Terry, I see a bunny rabbit -- facing to the right. You needed to find one of a cub cadet!!! LOL

All I see is a rock wall.

<font size="-2">sorry, I have no depth perseption</font>
<font size="-2">only have one seeing eye</font>

a brick bunny and he's looking back at me sayin "run he's on the cub again"

living on a rock just trying to find cubs
Don

I'm color blind, the only thing I see is a stone wall.

Bren

Terry B - It took a little while (had to take off my glasses to get rid of a little reflective glare), but eventually I counted three of the big-eared bunnies. But they must have looked back, because they're made of stone! (Or would looking back turn them to a pillar of salt?) Either way, I saw three abreast. To stay on-topic, did you build that wall using your Cub with the one-armed loader & grapple?

Hello all, i got a head ack looking at the wall lol, can someone post a picture of the right lift arm for a sleve hitch on a 149. I don`t know what arm will fit with the hyd lift on the 149. Thanks Don T

Donald T: Tho Charlie answered you...that is NOT a sleeve hitch part!!!!! It is the lift arm for the IH 3-pt lift!

Myron
CCSupplyRoom

A QA42 will NOT fit a 129 or any wide frame, you will need a QA42A or you will have to cut and widen the subframe mount. This can, and has been done but it would be best to find the proper model. Here are two photos (from way back in December of 1999) of a modified QA42 (could be a QA36 ??) on a wide frame. Please note that this is NOT mine, I believe that this belongs (or belonged) to Scott Tanner.

69816.jpg

69817.jpg

I looked at that pesky Stonewall Rabbit again when I got to work, and now I only see one. Must be something about the screen on my laptop at home that had me seeing multiples. (Or the fact that I hadn't had my coffee yet at that time!)
coffee.gif

Latest posts

Back