Archive through November 05, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking through some old photos and noticed something in this one:

69822.jpg

Left to right: Me, my brother Kent, "Buck" our German Shorthair Pointer, my brother Kory and that's our father Tom, in the back. Photo was taken in October 1986 at our hunting cabin.

Check out the hat that Buck is wearing!
happy.gif

69823.jpg

Kraig - We short-haired Germans are well known for our good taste in headwear!
tophat.gif

(The pic's a keeper!)

YEP... that's mine... not as fugly after it is painted... Even if the frame is made to fit, the blower will hit the nose of a wide frame when lifted... i would recommend finding the correct blower... When i get my 107 back together, I will put the blower back to a NF version... wide frames are out there, there are several on craigslist.com...
69826.jpg

I bought a 1650 early last spring with a 44" deck, tiller, and snow blower. Now that winter is approaching, I started sizing up the blower only to discover it certainly won't fit my tractor. It is a model H-36 snowblower. What does it fit anyway? What model blower will fit on a 1650 with hydraulic lift? Any help will certainly help in my quest for info.

}}

Craig, the H-36 would be for the Cadet LAWN TRACTOR models 282, 382 and 383.

well hello , i thought that i would add this hitch and ask do youall think that its strong enuf lol Later Don
69829.jpg

Scott, Kraig and Charlie,
Thanks a ton for taking the time to answer my QA42 / 129 question. Pictures sure do help.

Hello , thanks Charlie
coffee.gif
for you knowing what i needed. Steve S has 1 in the for sale sec, and i wanted to make it work corectly.
Myron B sorry for the mixup in my lingo . i guess i should read more. thanks to all Don

I agree w/ Kraig and Scott Tanner on the QA36 on a wide frame.. I did it (Z'd one of the mounting ears), but it always hit the hood when picking it up and If I remember right, wouldn't cut a path wide enough on one side when turning (front wheel ended up outside the cutting radius). On the other hand, it worked, got us through several winters and lofted snow better than the QA 42-A I've got on there now..(Wasn't as hungry for extension cords either..)

I need new front tires for my 125 used mostly for mowing. The size is 16x6.50-8. Any opinions on what type I should use?
board-post.pl

board-post.pl

I'm not sure what the features are for the different designs.
Thanks, Brian L

Latest posts

Back