• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 03, 2017

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kshultz

displayname
Shultzie
Ummm...well it is OTF, right?
All my toys are in for the winter. Well I might drive the "Z" a few more times.
biggrin.gif

318022.jpg

Now I got room in the other side of the garage for these.
thumbsup_old.gif

318023.jpg

Kraig: Have you got a picture of the Archive Bug?
happy.gif

Shultzie: Looking good!
happy.gif

Gotta love that IH koozy I need one of those for my gansett beers

Wyatt-
I need one of those can coozies! Good ol Busch light. Snow is coming down like mad here in Mn. Hopefully the deer move in the morning!

Nate-I’d bet the hunting is great in your area of the country

Sorry for the late response I'm getting ready for shotgun season; I don't think I need the Heli-Coil because every thing is running fine. I just wanted to know the best route to go with making it more original. Looks like I'll be looking for a new head soon. Thanks for the response you guys.

Ethan- Tomorrow will tell the story. We hunt river bottoms mostly. We have quite a bit of corn to take out yet and so do a lot of others. It is terribly wet this fall. I need to use waders to get to my stand. We got about 3" of fresh snow on the ground tonight also.

Nate- well good luck,I do muzzleloader and shotgun here in RI hunting opportunities are limited do to the fact were a very small state private lands are hotly contested and the management zones are over crowded by weekend warriors that think there’s a Boone and Crockett buck around every tree

What a way to start the day! Thanks for the Archive Bug, Kraig! Look where it took me:

318035.jpg

This is a tribute to Don T's dedication. He and Jim Spence drove from Nova Scotia to Maryland for this 125. On the way back they picked up a couple mower decks and loaded them onto the rear of the trailer - taking weight off the trailer tongue. They drove to here in a big snowstorm, which followed them home to Nova Scotia.
happy.gif

A lot of the pictures that I lost are here on the Forum - I'm learning how to find some of them.
happy.gif
thumbsup_old.gif

David,

Yes, my 1450 did the same thing..... That's the voltage regulator so more than likely your not charging, and I think ones of those feeds to the coil or points.... been over a year since I messed with that plug.....

Outside pins should have 28-29 volts AC from stator, center pin should be 12-14.5 volts to main harness (charge circuit).

Could cause dead battery and eventually no start, but, unplugged and with good battery should not have an effect on engine running. (Coil wire comes from keyswitch).

Yeah it should still run, as long as your battery is good and charged.

Looks like the middle pin got a bit hot, though!

QUESTION: If you were to have just one Cub Cadet, which model would it be?

ANSWER: Just ONE?

clappy.gif
clappy.gif
clappy.gif
clappy.gif
clappy.gif

Latest posts

Back