• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 18, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hydroharry

displayname
Harry Bursell
Ok guys, few more things from Spring Cleaning but it's not to early to get ready for winter.

Here's a nice set of headlights, tail lights, and switch removed from a 127 but work on a 73, 106, 107, 126, 127 and 147. The headlight bulbs work, the tail lights have 1 bulb in each that works, and the switch itself shows good continuity and works good. The tail light lenses are the original SPEAKER 143. They have some rub marks but no cracks. The headlight bezels still have good chrome on them (although you can't see it in the pics). I've cleaned up the switch and hardware but I didn't paint the headlight panel since it still looks pretty good overall. Needs some spots touched up. The decal on the face is hard to find and I didn't want to remove it for painting.

$150 gets you the complete set up, headlights, tail lights, and switch. All you need is the wiring. I even pay the shipping.
225340.jpg

225341.jpg

While it wouldn't be "correct",
correct%20police.gif
, the headlights that Harry has for sale will also fit the 72, 104, 124, 105 and 125. The switch and tail light would be correct for the 72, 104, 124, 105 and 125. Except that these models only used one tail light so you'd have one spare tail light. Just thought I'd mention this in case someone is looking for headlights for one of these models and doesn't care about being "correct" as much as they do about being functional.

Selling a hardly-used Category 0 12" Brinly plow. Very nice plow, used very little sence new.

Asking $320obo for the plow, email is [email protected]

225382.jpg

Fuel tank, not sure exactly what it is from or its history. It came with a box of stuff that I bought and I do not need it. I have never put any liquid in it to see if it has any leaks so it is "as is". Let me know if you want closer pics or any further info that I can give. $10 OBO plus shipping . [email protected]

225394.jpg

225395.jpg

NF 3 point lift arm (thanks Myron B.) $20 plus shipping. thanks tim p.

225408.jpg

Lowering the price on this 1204 I originally listed on May 15th to $175.

(716)425-7717
225478.jpg

I need to get some implements out of the garage. I bought a plow and disc in hopes of using it at my parents farm but that never happened. 12" Ohio (maybe?) plow...$125 obo
disc...$50
I used the snowblower a few times 2 winters ago. Worked great on my 147 when I did use it.
Q36 snowblower.... $150 obo

thanks

picked up at 44442

contact for pictures

[email protected]

twin briggs from a 1606-[582] has sat inside 721 hrs had it running seems good- 225.00 complete, N.O.S. creeper with original box 425.00 2- 50" decks good condition- complete with sub frames 200.00 each picked up here [ohio]
225541.jpg

225542.jpg

Will now take $250 for the Original and deck.
err.gif

Also would sell the deck separately.

Ok guys, no takers so far on the lights I posted 5-18 so I'll join the others here and "drop the price"

I'll now take $140 and I'll pay shipping anywhere in the 48 U.S. states.

You get the complete Headlight Assembly, 2 tail lights, and the light switch. Everything shown in the pics I posted 5-18.

These are original lights and switch to models 73, 106, 107, 126, 127 and 147. Also, as Kraig noted (thank you Kraig) the Headlight assembly will also "fit" the 72, 104, 105, 124 and 125, but it won't be original since the bezels are square and decal is different, and these tractors only had one tail light.

These lights are in nice original condition, and they all work.

If you think my price is a little high shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] and we can discuss.

Thanks,
Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die - they just find another resting place.

Haban cycle bar mower #402d comes with front axle brackets for standard axle and 1 set for an oriignal axle-450.00 picked up here [ohio] open to offers!

225573.jpg

225574.jpg

225575.jpg

580 converted to 582 with IH 3-speed internal brake rearend. Nice, quiet 50" deck. Briggs twin starts easy and runs good. Engine seems strong. Carb/fuel pump is rebuilt and it has a new air filter and magneto. New driveshaft, throwout bearing, friction disc, teaser spring, and 800# (red) main spring. Pressure plates were turned on a lathe.

Asking $425 OBO picked up in Rockford, Illinois. I really need this gone, I may not be in Illinois much longer. [email protected]

225581.jpg

Latest posts

Back