• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 18, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very nice tiller,complete works good,tines are good 325.00, price drop on haban cycle bar 425.00, new wide frame blade,large lift rod 150.00
225714.jpg

225715.jpg

225716.jpg

225717.jpg

Package Deal for sale 982 international cub cadet ser # 2050595u680425* 19 hp tractor with around 600 hrs on it if I read the gauge right. Runs, float seems to be sticking and left axle seal to pumpkin leaks(changed axle housings to steel a couple years ago)
42" Rotary tiller-shaft driven- works great
50" Deck in working order
53" Crinly brand cultivator
1 bottom plow
42" Bolen push blade modified to work on tractor
Also have a snowblower attachment, 48" I believe. Forgot to take a picture of it as it in a different location right now. Snowblower works great and is good condition. Have wheel weights, chains, mountings to make all these attachments run.
I am selling this unit as I live in town, only use tiller in spring and snowblower 1 season in 3 winters. Hoping I can find an individual that has an acreage or something that wants a new toy to play with and make use of all of the attachments.
Email at [email protected] with questions or if you want more pictures, call or text my cell at 701-678-3559 or my home at 701-678-2315. Tractor is located in SE ND. Town of Gwinner.
Asking price $4200.00. All reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks for looking.
I am trying to upload pictures to this sight but they are to big. Will keep trying but if they dont show up with message and you are interested email me please.

N.O.S. Dash Tin for a 149 and others still has the plastic on it, 120.00 plus shipping
225756.jpg

I have decided to sell my cub cadet 582, because i have no time to fix it. It needs a oil pan gasket for the engine and the left panel needs a little more attention.

Its a manual tractor with a strong Briggs&Stratton 18hp engine. Has Ag tires in the rear.

I do also have wheel weights, chains, 44inch deck and a snow plow.

Trades are welcomed. I am especially looking for a cub cadet 782d or 882. I can put money towards also.

Tyler, Before Charlie spanks you, You need to state a price , please read the rules, No make an offers!

1a_scratchhead.gif

Forgot to add, 102 comes with decent front blade.
email in profile!
ROD

I forgot to put a price on the cub cadet 582 below. I am asking $400obo for just the tractor and $650obo with all attachments. Thanks! Tyler

Cub cadet 582 is now $500 for everything. I am not including the wheel weights now.

Latest posts

Back