Archive through May 03, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ryan - I don't think the K241 will fit. The 12-16 use same FW.

KEN,
They may have the same FW, I don't know that.

I'm basing my request on what I read on the PARTS LOOK UP info, which is that the 10HP & 12HP flywheel grass screens are the same part # KH-235190. Whereas, I believe the 8HP, 14HP and 16HP Kohler flywheel grass screens have a different part number, leading me to ASSUME they would be different...I have no hands-on experience with these non-12HP parts and maybe the LOOK UP isn't accurate?

Ryan
1a_scratchhead.gif

The 7 horse is physically smaller, the 14 16 are held on at the perimeter instead of the center hub

Dave / KENtuckyKEN,
The flywheel grass screen I'm looking for is 7.0" across and is secured by four small screws at the center hub.
Thanks, Guys!
thumbsup.gif

Ryan Wilke

I need 2 front rims that have the 1" hole for a 1" axle shaft, newer model cubs. It is okay if they have the tires on them.

I am looking for a 782, 782D, or 882. Got $800. I am located in Virginia.

Tyler F.
I don't mean to bust your bubble, but if you'll add $500.00 to $700,00 to that, you might just get a nibble or two.
thumbsup_old.gif

782D's are highly sought after.

I'm looking for a cylinder air baffle, (starter side baffle) for my 102. It is part 9 in the picture. Part # KH-235054

190122.jpg

Good non smoking 7hp engine for an original. I will cover all shipping charges if they arent through the roof. The closer to SE wisconsin the better. Also a driveshaft for an original. Thanks

Hello
I'm looking for a used 12hp Kohler carb. for a K series engine. In good shape & little wear on shafts.

Latest posts

Back