• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 21, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Mark.
I was able to free the left one up so it now seats same as that on the right.
None of that has resolved the 'park' condition I'm having when shut off. Cannot roll machine.
Even with both valves removed.

Thanks Digger/Mark.
Just to make sure were all on the same page, both relief valves are currently as the valve shown on the right of pic.
Both are free moving.
Yet still have a park condition, again "even with both valves removed".

I have another "manual" relief complete rear end assembly in the front shop that I can lift and hold the filter end of assembly and roll by hand(with rear wheels on floor).

I can't push my 1650 by hand when shut off, even with valves removed, BUT if I take the hydro off it rolls..

Internal brake is free.

Relief valves good.

Trani functions when hydro is removed.

Hydro functions (stiff) when removed from trani(understand that's normal from help here).

Put them together and tractor is in Park when machine is off, no pushing machine around shop by hand at all (could tow and would roll)...

Start it up and goes no problem, frw/rev no issues. Just no roll by hand when shut off....

New member I have a 106 cub have had it for 30 years 2050037u373299. It doesn't seem to fall into the right years made for that model. Would that make it rare

Glen M
Agree with Digger.
Built in 1970, at very end of run, likely last day before x-mas break, possibly first day back after break.
73 - 106 - 107 - 126 - 127, (307000 - 400000 - range of build) (8/69 - 8/71)
Solid mounted engine.

Thank you very much for that answer. It's time to get the old girl going again. Seems hard to find parts trying to find a manual. I need the deck drive belt and deck Drive double pulley. Has anybody tried to drill out the pulley and welded in another coupler. The ID is quite worn

Glen M
What is the model/size of your deck?

Double (center) pulley could be either 473 433 R91 'OR' 489 395 R2 'OR' 'OR' 'OR' "or 'or' a few others....

Glen M,
Based on the serial number you provided, and provided you have the original deck, the belt you should need is IH-490489-R2 BELT, MULE DRIVE | 38 IN. BLADE

The Pulley you need is IH-473433-R91 PULLEY-CENTER DRIVE

This info is readily available from the home page parts lookup. Availability would need more digging but ccs has lots of stuff.

beerchug.gif

Latest posts

Back