• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 14, 2019

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig,

This one was on a Farmall cub.
Do you know where I could find any info on the Buller saw? Not much on the internet that I could find.

Can you have a rear lift on a 100 if you have one of these on it? (I know the Brinly "U" adapter is out of the question)

324400.jpg

Mike, as far as actual temp, it's hard to say, the main line coming in splits off, there is a drop pointing down at each foot and one across the bottom of the front window and has a row of holes pointing up on the window to distribute the air,the fan does not move a huge volume of air, but enough to keep the frost off,but it steams up when it gets warm, but on a below zero night with the wind howling, it,s pretty damn cozy

Marty-

My Dad has a homemade one of those on his Farmall B. Would be interesting to see if a 100 has enough power to run it...Dad's will make the B snort sawing up firewood, and if I remember right it has a Super C engine in it...

Marty, I don’t have any info in my archives that I am aware of and have not looked for info on the web but will see what I can find. I edited my post below. It was on a Super C, not M...

I've used buzz saws like that before....they will work the snot out of your 100, ours would make the F20 or Super M bark if you fed it heavy.

BE CAREFUL!!!!!
BE CAREFUL!!!!!

Marty:

Nice find.

I spent many an hour cutting up wood with my Dad when I was young. My Dad called it a "buzz saw". We ran ours from a Farmall H. Depending on the type of wood, the diameter, the sharpness of the blade, and how fast you fed it, we could make the H snort a bit too.

Back