• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 21, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Michael, email them to me, I'll post them for you. My address is in my profile.

Michael, I'll let you describe your photos.

81412.jpg

81413.jpg

81414.jpg

hi Kraig. i think i might need a snow blade for a 1772 D. i will know in the am. so i bid on a truck 2001 dodge D and a Cub this week, wow i have that aliment yellow fever , but my Cub # 5 is a later model and a D . Can i still post here lol with a cub built after and can i post a picture after it finds its way to Nova Scotia? later Don T
coffee.gif

thanks for posting them
well the first two are from the really bad snow strom we had here in north east illinois. the hood is missing because it was about bare metal.
the first one is just a back veiw from while i was plowing the driveway. beleive it or not i found four of thoose ag tires in the garbarge with spacers. they just need air! i just wish they were 8.5 inches wide rather than six, o well free so u cant complain. and yes that is a bucket of chains for weight.
the second is it sitting where i plowed through a drift that was bigger than the 100. sure am glad i went downhill. still have a hard time beleiveing it made it!
the last one i took today just for the heck of it.
sure do wish i would have taken pics when i first got it so i could show y'all how bad the p o messed it up. and thats about all i can think of for now

Michael Jonathan Robilotta (Mjrobilotta) nice job on the snow removal. i got a 100 and i love her as well. she is a great tractor.
81417.jpg

man yours looks better than mine. hopefully not for long. im planning on buying paint tomorrow and doing some painting whill im out of school for spring break. im also waiting for my decals. ordered thoose from a local dealer back in like november. still no word, all the better though. now i dont have to worry bout messing em up yet

i almost wanna say yours has a big batt box as if it were made in 63

Michael, love your weight bucket, gives me some great ideas. I have a 65 cub 100 and am also trying to overcome years of neglect by PO. Looks like you are on the right track for sure.

ya the bucket of chains worked great. all i did was fill it up with spare tire chains and a log chain. set it on the hitch and strap er down. pretty simple.
id list the p o defects but its a long list so lets leave it at this its a lot better than before im almost glad i didnt take pictures
although i will give him credit for doing 1 thing right
he sold it to me lol

MJR, mine sat for 10 years in ohio weather without running and when I got it had it running within 1 hour, gotta love these things. Here it is when I brought it home.
81422.jpg

81423.jpg

Michael, I've got an extra set of 8.50x12 rims if you find another set of tires in the garbage.

nice, i hope you got it cheap
they are defintly some work horses
before i got mine i only had my brothers 70 to mess with and he did the same thing to it as i am to mine but not so exstensive. for 7 horses they will do a lot of work. if i had to choose between a fleet of new ones or a single 100 i would take the 100 without a thought. or would i take the fleet and sell it then buy some more 100's. i dunno ill figure it out while i sleep

if i find some 8.5 ags i think ill keep em but ill send the 6's if ya want em
somewhere i got another set of rims and tires 8.5 turfs and a disc need to get my step dad on picking thoose up

another idea for weights
still take the bucket theory but instead of chains use weights from a gym set. you can probably get more weight in there.
animatedihbear.gif

tim do you have any pics of your 100 now or is it still the same

a brinley plow followed me home today.one question thou hope some pics from somebody will help.how do i hook this up to my ol'104.do i need more brackets or what...sorry im a see it to understand kinda guy so pics would be great thnx in advance

Worked on my 100 tonight. Installed a fiber PTO button. I think this would work better if the bar in the back were thicker. I ended up drilling a hole in the front bar so the end of the button could come all the way through the upright.
81428.jpg

Then drained the rear of some nasty old fluid. I'm actually letting it drain over night.
81429.jpg

Well I guess I better hit the door and go bug a couple of those guy in the Cornhusker State for a little while.
I've got 3 Cub stops to make over that way today.
biggrin.gif

Wow Charlie, you're up early.

I'm going back to bed... I'll work on the 100 later.

Michael J Robilotta, My 100 has not changed much in apearance but has had many repairs( clutch work,carb kit,throtle&clhoke cables,used ag tires,parts cleaning and rust removal. might be interested in the six inch ags but as far as my 8.50 rims, I thought you might want them, they are in the way here.

Back