• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Tractor For Sale (SOLD) 1963 100 & 1972 1650, please save them!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksabatini

displayname
Ken Sabatini
It saddens me to say I’m giving up my two Cubs.

1963 Model 100: runs, new OEM Kholer engine in 1995. May need carb cleaning but it runs. Needs front tire tubes. Comes with mower deck and Snow-Thrower. (Will not separate, all components must go with it.)

1972 Model 1650: ran but throttle butterfly screw got sucked into intake and stuck valve open, needs head removed and probably valve and seat redone. Otherwise hydraulics (transmission & forward lift) work perfectly. Comes with snow blade installed and tire chains. Windshield wiper works fine. I rebuilt engine mounts and repainted entire tractor in somewhere around 2015. Only used for plowing snow.

I can’t work on these due to health issues. It’s killing me to watch them go to pasture.

These have both been parked covered but outside for about 5 years as I hurt my back and it’s been a downhill spiral since.
I simply can’t watch them degrade any further.

soooo…..I want them to have a good home.

Here’s my UNBELIEVABLE offer:
$500.00 for both including all accessories.
$250.00 ea. if purchased individually.

or Name a honest/reasonable price and they are yours.

I will separate the 100 from the 1650 but each comes with their assigned attachments, no exceptions!

I will deliver anywhere in CT, RI, S. Mass..
email me @ “[email protected]
call me @: eight six zero 460 five seven one three
[leave a message and I will call you back. I do not answer ‘unknown callers’ anymore]

Attachments

• B078E39D-E400-4A75-ACDD-F3167B98EF64.jpeg
    B078E39D-E400-4A75-ACDD-F3167B98EF64.jpeg
    144.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 6D97EF30-7965-46DB-90B2-5FCDCC0D881D.jpeg
    6D97EF30-7965-46DB-90B2-5FCDCC0D881D.jpeg
    174.5 KB · Views: 0
WOW!! What timing!
I need to get some sleep tight now but when I wake up we need to talk!!
I will be in Massachusetts the week of the 23rd of July.
Give me a ring ASAP. I’ve got two locals interested in the 100 by way of a separate add. I’ll work with you if you want both but at this point it’s a race for the 100. :) If I have a secured deposit I’ll gladly hold them both but we can discuss it.
Ken

We called you, no response, I can give you the asking price for the 100.

Last edited:
Give me a ring ASAP. I’ve got two locals interested in the 100 by way of a separate add. I’ll work with you if you want both but at this point it’s a race for the 100. :) If I have a secured deposit I’ll gladly hold them both but we can discuss it.
Ken
Thank you Ron, looking forward to seeing you in the coming weekend.

Back