• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 19, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig-
That narrow-frame-hydro is one step closer to being perfect!

<font size="-2">Torn down for scrap..........</font>

happy.gif

I think I'm going to sneak over to Kraig's place tonight and weld that tunnel cover back on just to mess with him a bit.
biggrin.gif

Art, would you like me to set the generator out by my Cub stash so you'll have 220V to run your welder?
dunno.gif
After your done please leave your welder it'll come in handy for some other project I have in mind.
happy.gif
BTW, I should point out that the tunnel is not anywhere near the Cub stash, it's locked in the shed......

Digger,

I'd say that 'Mosquito Sucker' Cub rig could of benefited from a pair of 26-12x12 'Stones...
thumbsup_old.gif

Ryan W
beerchug.gif

Kraig-
Sure....What the heck, put the generator out there for me. I'll load it on the trailer and take it home with me when I'm done. Oh, and don't worry, I bet I can come up with an extra tunnel cover around here somewhere.....
lol.gif

Charlie-
Good plan!...

Hey! Wait a minute! What are yo saying about my welding?!?!?
happy.gif

RYAN - On ring end gaps You NEVER want the ends of the rings to butt up against each other....but too big a gap makes a bigger hole to loose compression thru....On a K301 I'd shoot for the book's recommendation of .012" in a new bore.

ART, KRAIG - I wouldn't bother welding the tunnel top on...Duct tape or Super Glue would be fine...Less chance of screwing something up!
rofl.gif

Charlie P,

Do you have a similar upload you did about Jack M's 582 for the 169 and/or 128 Cubs? Would appreciate anything you (or anyone else has) either posted here or scans/pictures attached in an e-mail to [email protected]

Have NEVER seen any sales literature or advertisments on the 169. Was it such a transitional model that none ever got printed.

This place is great for sharing info! I love it!

Tom

I picked up a 122 a long while ago with one friend that the PO said it ran when he parked it....1980. Had a ceased s/g that fooled me and another friend and we thought it had a stuck engine, couldn't pull it out with a 1250, turfs, and no weight either. Pulled it out with a 125, ags, and over 100# of weight. We got it only for the creeper, 3-point and hydro lift. Gotta love FREE!

Back