• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 17, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
need a steering wheel for a 70 cc or similar that is in good shape no cracks at center hub

thanks to everybody that e-mailed me about the seat allready got one and got a front grill but still looking for a steering wheel

Looking for a engine cover, hood for 1972 Cub Cadet model 3312 push mower, or decals for it. Thanks

I am looking for a wood chipper to put on my 128 like the one in the picture on ihccw web site. do these exsist? jeff

looking for a snow plow for a j**n deere 210 i have a cw36 snow blower that i would trade for it would like it close by

I'm still looking for a CCO In good shape with in 3-4 hours drive of me here in Va. If you have one and are in the driving range--Maybe farther for a Real good one--Please let me know! Thanks!!

Dave

Dave Simms, I have a cco ,not the worst I've seen around tried your e-mail bounced back .Will sell or trade for other cub parts .

Thanks, Bob (BThein)
126939.jpg

lookin for a good sediment bowl for my 100 restoration ... also in need of a left front spindle for my 1650 thnx

jeff, I believe a short time back someone had a chipper on the forum for sale. might want to check back a few pages there....mike

jeff, Austin Potthast has one, in greenville, Ill. on the Ih regesistry forum (sellin')

looking for the power steering set up off of an 1872, 2072 or 1864. wanting to adapt this over to a 1250.

I'd like to set up my Yellow 782 with a tiller. I would need everything, as I do not have an rear implement attachement parts.

Thanks.

Lookin for a set of discs. I would like to find a tandem Cat 0 type, but sleeve hitch will work. Email or 216-396-4633

Looking for a good original large pulley for an IH tiller, 1, 1A, 2.

Thanks,

Norm

Latest posts

Back