• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 12, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 105 listed on 3/6 has been sold. All other tractors are still for sale!

have a very nice WF/ x82 with different lift bar 3 pt hitch. Complete with top pen, Frankenstein bolts to mount, and all bushings and hardware etc. No rust, wear, or anything. Restoration quality easily. $150 plus shipping. Can email pics. Bottom bracket doesn't even look to have ever been painted yellow even from the factory?

1450 rolling chassis with <u>ALL</u> hydraulic lift components, trans, GOOD 23 X 10.50 X 12 rears, 16-6.50 X 8 fronts, tie rod and drag link, etc. EVERTHING on the tractor in pictures. Heck, that's about $300. in parts. $150. Call or text (815)-575-3797
255802.jpg

255803.jpg

255804.jpg

255805.jpg

Rolling chassis, QA-42A, fuel tank, healight panel and muffler are sold pending payments. Thanks fellas!

Here's a 1650 I've done some considerable work too. When I got it, it didn't run, needed a lot of work, hydro wouldn't move, and pto didn't work and was destined to be parted. Includes the 10.50 ags that are pictured. This would be a perfect one for restoration. No wear around where the hood meets the fiberglass dash, no pitting or rust on hydro lift handle, aluminum front lower grill, straight uncracked metal all around, side panels included, original muffler box completely unbroken or beat up.
The good: As well as what's mentioned above, fresh oil change, no smoke from motor, new head gasket, cylinder wall and valves looks clean and not worn or scratched at all, new points, new hydro fluid and almost new filter. Bigger 1" front spindles. Carb was completely gone through and new gas line and in tank screen. I put a nice battery in it.
The bad: Not original gas tank. Someone put a metal one in it that works but isn't original. Seat in typical cracked condition. None of the lights work and need completely gone through to work. Front tires not great but at least both are tubed. ISO mounts look good and motor doesn't move around a lot but has some vibration easily noticeable.

I've cut with this tractor. Lots and lots of power. Could probably use some minor attention still if going into regular use but the thorough description gives you a very good idea of what it is.

$650 May consider partial trade on cat 0 plow or 12" plow or other cat 0 attachment. May take small partial trade on another tractor but not preferenced.
255844.jpg

For Sale: Cub Cadet original for sale. 750.00 plus a Cub Cadet original never painted 500.00 Phone 724 882-5806

Sorry for the late post on my tractor for sale in the Feb 6th postings, but I sold it to a good home. I almost cried to see it go, but I know there will be better times in the future to build another. I now have no cubs and will not be online for a while, so until then, may God be with you all. Take care, Joe

Cub Cadet Original Oil Bath air cleaner. Needs some holes patched up in the oil cup and needs a cleaning. A good fixer upper for that fixer upper O. $30 plus shipping. Email is in profile. Located in Springville Ia.
255986.jpg

255987.jpg

255988.jpg

Cub Cadet 106 with rear PTO and headlights. Running condition. Runs great, I added a carb kit. One bulb is burned out in the headlights (and yes, I know they arent correct). Also needs grille and rear PTO handle. Good front PTO, decent tires. driveline in good shape. $450. Pickup only in Springville IA. Email is in profile.
board-post.pl

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

Back