• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 08, 2004

• Thread starter roundy fendered cubs rule!
  • Start date
IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

roundy fendered cubs rule!

swear.gif

Dang it Bryan!! I didn't know that. I think it looks good there, but I'll probably take it off now.
sad.gif

Thanks for all the coments guys!
touched.gif

Here is some more eye candy!
buttrock.gif
guitarist.gif

16584.jpg

16585.jpg

16586.jpg

16587.jpg

Someone was asking what kind of paint I was using on this project. Believe it or not.....
16588.jpg

William D.
I'll try to see ya at Auburn. I hope I have my Original done by then but if not I'll have something there.

Kent S. -

Never said it didn't look good there - actually I think that Originals look kinda bare back there without the decal.

Kraig -

According to the FAQ, yes, they are rattle cans
wink.gif

Kraig,
Are you talking about my fine choice in paint?
YEP!!
wink.gif

Kent "S",
Your Original looks FANTASTIC!! Good job. Don't want to pick (Iv'e had it done to me and that sucks), but I think the grill might be in backwards. You shouldn't see the engine from the front with the grill in correctly. Might be wrong, but check it out.

Kent,That is one fine original!As well as you take care of your things I bet it will look that good as long as you own it.
Good CC weekend,My Son and I picked up another 123.Spotted it back in December sitting outside of a barn.Did a drive by Thursday,Owner was more than happy to sell it.P.O. had installed a pretty special expanded metal grill and it was in need of some other misc.parts.Glad I didnt have any takers on my 122 parts tractor at Plumtree last fall.

Jsut got this disc from a fellow Forum member. The top one is a Brinly. Is the lower one a newer style Brinly or another brand?? Does anyone have a parts list for it.
your_image.gif

Just got this disc from a fellow Forum member. The top one is a Brinly. Is the lower one a newer style Brinly or another brand?? Does anyone have a parts list for it.
16592.jpg

Thanks Kraig, here's more questions, do I have a front section or rear? Can it be rotated to be use front or rear? Where can I get parts? The "Older" Brinly doesn't have the "bend" in the frame. maybe I should use the newer on in the front. It's looks like it's set that way in the pic.

Tom, check out this web page on various attachments at WFM, where you'll find info like these excerpts:
16597.jpg

16598.jpg

Looks like that may be a model DD100 or DD101. Click on the drop down menu under "Allied Vendors" and select Brinly.

Tom,
Hey, I'm not sure, but I think I got it in correct.? I checked the FM. What do you think guys?
16602.jpg

16603.jpg

Thanks Kraig,
Speeking of WFM.
"Forgive me, for I have sinned." Went here over the weekend.
16601.jpg

Hate to say it, but pretty Damn neat! To bad Case/IH doesn't have something like this. Gotta' say it, <u>JD knows marketing.</u>
16605.jpg

Kent,
Looks right to me. I don't remember being able to see into the engine area. I stand corrected.
stupid.gif

Kent, That's a great job you did with that original! Have you posted some before photos? What did it look like then?

Latest posts

Back