• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 06, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frank I agree that 123 is to good to rip a part. If I wasn't in Canada I would pick up a cupel of these deals.
any one wont to go for a drive
clappy.gif

Frank, Mike M.,
That 123 might be saved yet - if I can convince the wife that a 600 mile round trip is worth it.
thumbsup_old.gif

I have some 70/100 and other misc. parts.

Steering column (believed to be shorter one from 124) Good column still that I can measure if needed. $20
Shifter for Original, 70/100. Painted and has knob. Tight shifter. $20
70/100 straight hood. $20
Block-out headlight panel $10
Frame (nothing wrong with it anywhere). $20
Front axle and spindles $20
Dash tower (has amp meter drilled into it) $5
Seat spring/base $10
Non matching front rims/tires. $10/each

Make an offer on all of it. Come get the whole thing for $75 I also have good rearend and rear tires out of it. Part of clutch, etc. All prices plus shipping. Frame might cost more to ship, but should be shippable.

Last and final price drop on the 1450 { otherwise will be parted out } now to $ 360.00 picked up in NE Iowa runs good just needs hydro adjusted
115849.jpg

115850.jpg

115851.jpg

115852.jpg

115853.jpg

Items for Sale:

106-147 Headlight panel-$60 shipped
WF 3 Point Lift-$110 PLUS SHIPPING
WF Spring Assist-$70 shipped
1606, 1806 Alum Creeper Box-$110 Shipped-should bolt up to wf transmisions

I will be in the Akron Ohio area at least March 21 if not all weekend for delivery options-Paypal payments accepted IF YOU PAY THE FEES!!!!!

email me at [email protected]

Got a couple of other parts for sale:

48" G/T Deck off 1440, nice shape-$150, carriage included should fit fine on 682, 782 and others

WF Cast Creeper with, creeper needs new bearings, shaft and seals, I have a NEW main shaft and handle for it-don't have time to mess with it!!-$150 shipped OBO

KT 17 shortblock and heads, good block, don't know what shape its internally-$50

Deck and block avalible for delivery to Akron next weekend [email protected]

Well the 123 CCD will make it ONE more week got to much stuff to do this weekend and next week!
So that may give someone 10 days to rescue the CCD from the tool box or email me with a parts list!
[email protected]
123 CCD for sale $500 OBO or trade for a Real Green tractor.
115881.jpg

Got a 44A deck that needs a new home too 50.00 delivered to plow day

Latest posts

Back