• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 05, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
319730.gif

20 years...how impressive!!

Charlie/Kraig, what was the format like back then? ...much different I'm sure.

It might take an anniversary to do so but look who posted from the blue grass state.

Geez, can't hardly believe it. Been 20 years already. And you know what? I still ain't learned everything. Even if it's been taught on here, by ole KENtuck or even one of the newer Engineer guys, I just ain't learned it all.

But there is one for sure I learned. Back during the Great Oil Debate I learned one thing for sure. "Oil is oil, and some is better than none"

Happy Birthday Everyone
beerchug.gif

So, I sold a cheap red Murray riding mower to a friend. He hates it so much, he just gave it back to me to get rid of it. I'll refund his money, but goes to show you about quality. He did say something about it being a down payment on my 782... Nope! Very adamant now about having twin cylinders, hydro drive and lift. He drove dad's 1450 and mostly liked it, "just needs more power"
happy.gif

HAPPY ANNIVERARY!
Thanks for all you guys do..
Charlie; thanks for helping so much. great site.
And Kraig; the cataloging system you must have for all those photos is mind boggling..and the time you spend to post. Awesome!
Thank you.
HAPPY ANNIVERARY to the FORUM!

What would've been the 20th anniversary Cub? 82 series I suppose?

1961 to 1981 would be an
82 series.....

Happy anniversary-Thanks Digger and Kraig and many others for making it possible,here’s to another twenty years

20 years for the BEST dang cub site on the internet!!
animatedihbear.gif

Wyatt,

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

By Waytt Compton on Thursday, May 18, 2000 - 12:53 pm:

Question for you guys, I just picked up a 128 and was looking at the serial tag on the transaxle and saw somthing I haven't seen before, the serial number is followed by an asterik (*). Is this somthing that is normal?

Wyatt
(Long time reader, first time poster) <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

Kraig-
Thanks, I must have been reading for quite a while before that. That 128 got stretched into a "Super 128" by Travis, I don't know what happened to that 128 after that.

Happy 20th Anniversary to the best IH Cub Cadet Forum! A toast to the next 20 years
beer2.gif
. Thanks Charlie and Kraig for all you do!
icon_jam.gif

That 128 got stretched into a "Super 128" by Travis, I don't know what happened to that 128 after that.

I bought it from Travis, Chris E. bought it from me, Tom H. bought it from Chris, Mike M. bought it from Tom, and Travis bought it back from Mike......in the process the 23% rear end was separated from it and rejoined to it once or twice.......

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

It is here too !
The nasty neighbor 2 doors up just got finished mowing his yard.
Change that RIGHT Side "button" I sent ya !

WAYNE - Earl puts up a post all the time , what ya talkin' 'bout !

Kentuck,
Not gonna go messin with it during the day, It takes to long to regenerate, and don't want to lock everyone out today.

Thanks for fixing them up for us! I appreciate it.
beerchug.gif

Happy Anniversary to the <font color="ff0000">International Harvester Cub Cadet Forum</font>
20 years .. I feel old...

When I joined, Voyager had been dropped, but was my Home and Work ISP. I think Bryan almost banned me when he saw my email address.

Kentuck - you gotta stop by more than once a year, hey they still let me on here, even though I'm 1300 miles from my 129.

Charlie - thanks for keeping it going.
Kraiq - you too...

greenthumb.gif

Charlie, it's starting to look like that down here too.

319740.jpg

Latest posts

Back