• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through March 04, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krandall

displayname
Kurt Randall
Hey Lonny...Them turkeys look DELICIOUS......
drool.gif
bazooka.gif

Brendan - I know what use to make me laid back like that
deadat30.gif

Can someone post a picture of a 941-3004
BUSHING-BALL for me? The exploded view in the parts lookup leaves a lot to be desired....
happy.gif

Matt - What's in on ? I can't get a drawing with just the part number. Curious
biggrin.gif

I can read prints but this has got me stumped ...
80480.gif

The GUNK carb cleaner is awesome stuff!
80482.jpg

The top carb in this picture came off of a parts tractor...and was almost completely -green- with moss on the outside, and stale gas in the bowl. Not to mention the crud and old paint.
80483.jpg

I left it in the cleaner for 2 days, pulled it out, rinsed it off, dried it off/blew it out with the air hose...and took this picture.

The bottom carb is for my 122...it got the same treatment, however I went over the carb casting, and all of the carb's parts with a wire wheel in the Dremel tool, then let it soak in the cleaner for a couple of hours...rinsed it, dried it off/blew it out with the air hose, and partially assembled it.

Ken just a guess but
coffee.gif
dosn`t the lift bar have a bush on one end.

Kentucky-

It's part of the rear driveshaft coupler on a QL.

And I can't quite figure out what the "dp" means either. That's a counterbore, but it's not dimensioned correctly in my opinion. "dp" isn't a standard drafting abbreviation to my knowledge...

Well. had a lot of fun in the snow! Got a good 6" very soggy stuff. Best workout the CCO has had in a long time. Then the clutch gave out. It seems that a ragjoint,pulley bushing and a new set of pins will heal it for a while. I had forgot putting in a much better driveshaft than I thought was in this one.Sure wish that the front spendels would have had bushings. front end is a mess.

Don: Yes, however, the 782's bar has a 'recess' machined for the head of the float lockout pin to set in.

I guess it might mean ;
Drill a hole 0.51" all the way through / step drill it with a 0.600" to a depth of 0.200"
but the ".6 T x .2 DP" is what's got me. Or is that 0.67" ? I hate reduced drawings
crash.gif

Matt: I don't have a picture...but it resembles a wedding ring... (Charlie has a pic though)

I put 1 in my 1450, and 1 in the 1250 I used to have.

I don't have a press, so I cut slots in the old bushings with the Dremel, and knocked the chunks out. Then I greased the new bushings, and pushed them in with the bench vice.

well i picked up some parts at Frank C place that came from PA( Ken Knows)now i wonder if that carb cleaner will fix this froze up carb. i was so happy with what i saw i went right to the tool truck to shop. and got some rust sealer in the mail yesterday. later Don
80489.jpg

80490.jpg

Charlie/Bill-

Thanks! That's the pic I needed. Did they go back to the 7XX prefix for part numbers again? I thought they just changed to 9XX recently...
confused.gif

Donald - I'd put that carb in a blender with a cup of sand and maybe a cup of that Johnny Walker Red too. Run it on high for a couple of minutes then pour it through a coffee filter. It might not get cleaned but at least you could drink the cleaner.
biggrin.gif

I have my doubts about your miracle rust remover.

Matt,
I really think it depends on which parts lookup your lookin at and the one they decide to use this month.
biggrin.gif

Wait till you start seeing more of the M numbers along with the WM numbers that are coming real soon, grrrrrr

If you need other pics of that thing, let me know.

On the 782 lift bar, its a .51 diameter hole with a .67 diameter 45-degree chamfer, which in other words is a .075 x 45-degree chamfer around the hole periphery. I wonder if its on both sides? DP=Double Periphrey? That's my guess.

Latest posts

Back