• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through March 04, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thomas B.,

Terry B. is correct in his numerical specs. There is no part number given on the crankshaft casting. The K301 crank differs from the K321 and K341 in the counterweights. The K301 has a flat machined on the outer diameter of the counterweights, approximately 180 degrees from the throw, to account for the lighter piston used in this model. The K321 and K341 cranks don't have this machined flat (due to a heavier piston used) and are identical parts. I don't have a picture handy, but hopefully this description will suffice.

Thomas,

Here is a picture, courtesy of Brian Miller's website.
80519.gif

Kraig - You call 17 minutes "just gonna" ?
biggrin.gif

Luther - Maybe 2.5 if that.

Frank - Is Lucy married ? .... I'm in LUV
biggrin.gif

KENtucky, I saw David's post then went looking. I couldn't find a suitable photo in my archives so I did a google image search and found the photo that David posted. I was "just gonna post" when I thought I'd refresh and then saw that David had found the same image. Oh, and I did some actual work on my job in there somewhere too....
blush.gif

help agian )-; my ciub cadet is a 1963 i was told it has a kohler k1615 eng on tte cub on the right side is stamped 351530-67 thats all i need to work on the trans so i need to know for sure what i have.sorry no pics now my cam is broke too

Latest posts

Back