Archive through March 04, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krandall

displayname
Kurt Randall
Hey Lonny...Them turkeys look DELICIOUS......
drool.gif
bazooka.gif

Brendan - I know what use to make me laid back like that
deadat30.gif

Can someone post a picture of a 941-3004
BUSHING-BALL for me? The exploded view in the parts lookup leaves a lot to be desired....
happy.gif

Matt - What's in on ? I can't get a drawing with just the part number. Curious
biggrin.gif

I can read prints but this has got me stumped ...
80480.gif

The GUNK carb cleaner is awesome stuff!
80482.jpg

The top carb in this picture came off of a parts tractor...and was almost completely -green- with moss on the outside, and stale gas in the bowl. Not to mention the crud and old paint.
80483.jpg

I left it in the cleaner for 2 days, pulled it out, rinsed it off, dried it off/blew it out with the air hose...and took this picture.

The bottom carb is for my 122...it got the same treatment, however I went over the carb casting, and all of the carb's parts with a wire wheel in the Dremel tool, then let it soak in the cleaner for a couple of hours...rinsed it, dried it off/blew it out with the air hose, and partially assembled it.

Ken just a guess but
coffee.gif
dosn`t the lift bar have a bush on one end.

Kentucky-

It's part of the rear driveshaft coupler on a QL.

And I can't quite figure out what the "dp" means either. That's a counterbore, but it's not dimensioned correctly in my opinion. "dp" isn't a standard drafting abbreviation to my knowledge...

Well. had a lot of fun in the snow! Got a good 6" very soggy stuff. Best workout the CCO has had in a long time. Then the clutch gave out. It seems that a ragjoint,pulley bushing and a new set of pins will heal it for a while. I had forgot putting in a much better driveshaft than I thought was in this one.Sure wish that the front spendels would have had bushings. front end is a mess.

Don: Yes, however, the 782's bar has a 'recess' machined for the head of the float lockout pin to set in.

I guess it might mean ;
Drill a hole 0.51" all the way through / step drill it with a 0.600" to a depth of 0.200"
but the ".6 T x .2 DP" is what's got me. Or is that 0.67" ? I hate reduced drawings
crash.gif

Matt: I don't have a picture...but it resembles a wedding ring... (Charlie has a pic though)

I put 1 in my 1450, and 1 in the 1250 I used to have.

I don't have a press, so I cut slots in the old bushings with the Dremel, and knocked the chunks out. Then I greased the new bushings, and pushed them in with the bench vice.

well i picked up some parts at Frank C place that came from PA( Ken Knows)now i wonder if that carb cleaner will fix this froze up carb. i was so happy with what i saw i went right to the tool truck to shop. and got some rust sealer in the mail yesterday. later Don
80489.jpg

80490.jpg

Charlie/Bill-

Thanks! That's the pic I needed. Did they go back to the 7XX prefix for part numbers again? I thought they just changed to 9XX recently...
confused.gif

Donald - I'd put that carb in a blender with a cup of sand and maybe a cup of that Johnny Walker Red too. Run it on high for a couple of minutes then pour it through a coffee filter. It might not get cleaned but at least you could drink the cleaner.
biggrin.gif

I have my doubts about your miracle rust remover.

Matt,
I really think it depends on which parts lookup your lookin at and the one they decide to use this month.
biggrin.gif

Wait till you start seeing more of the M numbers along with the WM numbers that are coming real soon, grrrrrr

If you need other pics of that thing, let me know.

On the 782 lift bar, its a .51 diameter hole with a .67 diameter 45-degree chamfer, which in other words is a .075 x 45-degree chamfer around the hole periphery. I wonder if its on both sides? DP=Double Periphrey? That's my guess.

Latest posts

Back