• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 02, 2016

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Chrome and aluminum wheels have been around for ages.
302611.jpg

Attachments

• 302611.jpg
    302611.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 138
  • 302611.jpg
    302611.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 153
So what do ya think!
Should we let this goof join!
biggrin.gif

Username: Activatedalumina
Full Name: Kejal Patel
E-mail Address: [email protected]
Last Logged In: Unknown
Total Posts: 0
Home Page URL:
City: Vadodara
State/Province: Gujarat
International Harvester ONLY BUILT Models Owned: No

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    419 bytes · Views: 137
I say yes, he can always be
banned1.gif
later

Attachments

• banned1.gif
    banned1.gif
    5.2 KB · Views: 134
Another question, should I get a hydrostatic or mechanic cub? area I would plan to use it on would be out in my family pasture, but I would really want to get a hydro, since it goes faster, and I wont worry about grinding gears. And for those wondering about my 55, well I was able to get it to run, but the fly wheel nut needed to be cleaned out, and put some oil in the oil hole. So I'll guess she will run fine.

Austin, that is personal preference. However, I vote Hydrostatic.
happy.gif

Charlie, I agree with Jeff.

Attachments

• happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 144
Austin
Quote "and I wont worry about grinding gears". There shouldn't be any grinding gears. You don't shift these tractors like a car or truck, You put it in the gear you want to work it in and take off in that gear. You should only be shifting gears when the tractor is not moving

I'm confused... Is it Friday? Why would a dirty flywheel nut keep a mower (note; not tractor) from running? I had to Google a cub cadet 55 just to see one. Is it considered IH built and there for allowed here?

I learn something every day...

Austin. Get a 1450 Quiet Line. Then get more attractive tractors after you get some experience.
devil1.gif

Attachments

• devil1.gif
    devil1.gif
    884 bytes · Views: 152
Nic B.
A little mention here and there on the main forum board ain't no big deal.
Don't sweat the little things man.
thumbsup.gif

Attachments

• thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 132
roflol.gif
roflol.gif
roflol.gif
roflol.gif
roflol.gif
roflol.gif
roflol.gif
roflol.gif
roflol.gif

Oh thank goodness you are taking your meds Charlie!
uhoh.gif
uhoh.gif
uhoh.gif
uhoh.gif

sorry.gif

Attachments

• roflol.gif
    roflol.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 138
  • roflol.gif
    roflol.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 139
  • sorry.gif
    sorry.gif
    15.5 KB · Views: 137
  • uhoh.gif
    uhoh.gif
    1 KB · Views: 141
  • roflol.gif
    roflol.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 142
  • roflol.gif
    roflol.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 145
  • roflol.gif
    roflol.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 138
  • roflol.gif
    roflol.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 143
  • roflol.gif
    roflol.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 140
  • roflol.gif
    roflol.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 135
  • roflol.gif
    roflol.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 143
  • uhoh.gif
    uhoh.gif
    1 KB · Views: 139
  • uhoh.gif
    uhoh.gif
    1 KB · Views: 145
  • uhoh.gif
    uhoh.gif
    1 KB · Views: 139
  • sorry.gif
    sorry.gif
    15.5 KB · Views: 131
Nic - on a B&S pull start engine, the ball bearings has to be dry, but has to have lube. So I'm thinking something got into the bearings and made it sticky. The engine runs, but the pull start makes a squealing noise. rope went crazy, then it killed it self. So technically it wound not run for a long period of time. But on the other hand, I will most likely get a 129, since it should be close to my 1973 55.

"Get a 1450 Quiet Line. Then get more attractive tractors after you get some experience."

Great advice, Nic!

My 1250 N.......e will make its season debut on Saturday, March 5. I will re-do the 782 this summer. I hope I live long enough to get it done.

I love my 1200, but the 1450's are nice... Plus hydro's you don't have to mess with a clutch, find one with hydraulic lift and you'll be VERY happy!

. New member here so hopefully I'm at the right place. I got a 124 and a #2 tiller
Do I need to change the bottom pully on tiller to make it work?

Johnny W.

If your referring to the bottom pulley on the 90 deg angle gear box, I would think not. It should be a 3/8" belt, unless the tiller was setup for an 82 series tractor with a 5/8 belt.

There is a manual section here and the #2 can be found under the IH Attachments tab.

Jim

Thank u Jim.this is my first IH cub tiller and plow i got for FREE! It runs but my front PTO is stuck...so rebuild is probably gonna happen but I can't beat FREE.

Latest posts

Back