• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 02, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I for one wish that Charlie would quit doing his "ice and snow" dance on a regular basis. Spent most of the day with the 582M and the 42" blade ramming and pushing stuff out of the way. Had no issues on traction running the loaded ags with no chains and it is a lot of fun ramming that mound of snow that is taller than the cub at full hydro. Too bad I don't have a camera to get pics of it cause I know how everyone likes pics.

it is offical the piston does not go up and down, thought I might have had a stuck valve in this latest purchase sight unseen lol guess i MUST put the diesel in it lol

I have a small rad just need to figure out where the heck to put it otherwise this may be doable in one day or two. Anyone got a pic of a 128 etc with a water cooled squint eye? I guess I can put it in flywheel first but then I gotta take the ring gear out and move it to the other side, wonder how that will load the teeth.... HMMMMMM decisions decisions I can hear the turbo now

Hugh,
I quit dancing after the first 16" fell!
You oughta try fixing a sheared off spirol pin in a rock shaft one handed. It just doesn't work!
Went to drilling, went through 3 bits so far, half way through, so it's off to buy more bits tomorrow since the bit sharpener shot craps on me too!
Just not my day!
censored.gif

Charlie just send me the bits and i will sharpen them for you . I will throw them up in the wind and you can catch them as they go by. sure like that extra horsepower in the147 snow was deep 2 to 3 feet in places .

Charlie- if you need a hand call me,I'm due for a trip east.

WOW, all these COOL pictures and video's nowdays are just plain exciting. I remember when I bought my 125 back in 1987. Found it on the side of a flower shop, I almost didn't have the nerve to ask if they would sell it. They did and I paid 190.00 for it. Anyway, I tore it down cleaned replaced all the worn out parts, painted and put new stickers on it all with out a manual. I had to remember where everything went the nearest IH dealer was a 60 miles round trip. the list of parts was long and costly. I think I had 300.00 in the motor and another 300.00 in parts. My point here! That was 20 years ago and the old 125 is going to need another freshening up sometime and thanks to Bryan and everyone on this site it will be easy...

Becuz I'm curious, how did Brad D. make his fenders, or at least can someone show me some more pics of them? They would really look good in shiny yellow on my pride and joy/ wallet emptier.

Nate D-

I added a second cable on replacement gear reduction starter to the lower bolt that holds the starter to the front engine plate. Direct connection to the starter itself. There is also a frame ground on the opposite side of the tractor, and it daisy chains to the air cleaner housing area.

Could you or someone else with a 782D or like shoot me a pic of the right side under the starter where the coolant hose & front hyd outlet hoses run? I can't figure out how all 3 go into that little area...or if they are supposed to all be in there.

782D fired up yesterday after being down for almost 3 years. Added power steering, gear reduction starter & block heater (leaks!*&%$)..probably 90% complete...it will come to Iowa PD if we go, and it is complete.

Latest posts

Back