• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 20, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hmoyer

displayname
Holden D. Moyer
Found the rim that I needed.
Thanks Charlie for your response!
Holden

Searching for a cast iron mounting bracket for a Hub City PTO reverser, used on cub cadets and lowboy tractors. It is the part needed to mount the reverser to the tractor.

WANTED: Air filter cover in decent shape for a 7hp, K161

WANTED!!! Parts #6 and #8 plus the adjusting bolt (not shown) in the parts lookup for a 1200 w/wet brakes. Customer has broken off the bolt in the brake lever (#8) and has drilled it out screwing up the threads big time. We had to heat the lever to get the pivot pin out.

I think I can salvage the pin but for sure need the lever , bolt and push rod.

Posting this for David's wanted add for the 1200 brake parts:

298104.jpg

Attachments

• 298104.jpg
    298104.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 168
Dave.... I get home from work ....I'll do some diggin.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Attachments

• 1a_scratchhead.gif
    1a_scratchhead.gif
    774 bytes · Views: 162
Thanks Mick.
Man, this guy really lucked out!!!
We split the tractor and stood the rear up on it's tail. then proceeded to drill some more, to get past the point where the pin intersected the adjusting bolt.

Then heated the lever and pin to the point of red hot and managed to drive the pin past what was left of the bolt to get the lever off.
Then chucked the lever in the drill press and drilled the rest of the way through the bolt.
When the bit caught the ball end of the bolt, it just finished screwing it out the other end!!!

Just a matter then of chasing the threads and making a new bolt with the end rounded to fit the push rod.

I would not have believed this if I hadn't had a part in doing it myself!!
Some guys can fall in a manure pit and come out smelling like a rose I geuss. I figured he was really screwed when he brought that thing in Sat nite!

Looking for a right hand front wheel spindle for a narrow frame for a friend. He has a Cub Cadet 104.
Needs it ASAP.
Thanks.

HELP! I need a very good to excellent throttle cable for an Original. Contact me through my profile.

Wanted: 3 spindles for a 42" deck (idendification # 421U111 3) would also like scalping rods, and possibly pully sheilds. Live in St.Cloud MN
Thanks

Just lost the engine on my 149. Looking for a running K321 shipped to New Mexico. E-mail in profile. TIA

I'm in need of a replacement RH front spindle for my 128. Shipping will be to 63376. Thanks!

Nic

Latest posts

Back