• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 18, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Denny, here's Jim C's tow rig.

19396.jpg

KENtucky:
Does that mean I can not show my new 2004 Ford F-350 with a
ihrotate.gif
6.0 Turbo Diesel 4x4
ihrotate.gif
1200 CUB CADET Hauler?
19677.jpg

<font color="808080">{</font><font color="0000ff">:</font><font color="ff6000">-</font><font color="808080">{</font><font color="aa00aa">)</font>
With
ihrotate.gif
1200 In Southeasten VA

I have read that another way is to put a longer pipe on it, and then cut it at the top of the discolor.

To add to the Off Topic subject, my second International powered vehicle. (My other truck is a 7.3L Powerstroke) Original codition, 1969 International 1100 w/ 304CI V-8, 4 speed.

19683.jpg

Would this section also be for those looking for transportation from point A to point B for there newly purchased Cubs and/or attachments? Just curious.

Kraig -

A legit question - I've posed it to Bob. If we do, we'll have to go with threads here, I think. Requests could easily get lost otherwise.

Here is my cub hauler. A 91 4.0ltr 4x4 Ranger.
PS, this updated forum is great! Nice job!!!!!
22812.jpg

Cub Hauler?
I use this one, but I get a lot more bugs than Tom does
biggrin.gif
22817.jpg

sorry not sure what I did anyway The Plan Is
109 & 147 & kids in the bus towing the Scout 80
on a 2 week tour down south.

From days of old !

No collection of <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> vehicles would be complete without a few pics of Further, a 1939 K-Series bus that was the mode of transportation favored by the Merry Pranksters. They were the inspiration for THE ELECTRIC KOOL-AID ACID TEST by Tom Wolfe, 1968, The book credits Ken Kesey and the Merry Pranksters with having "originated and spread most of the life-styles that made up the 'psychedelic' or 'Hippie' world," that "they set out to turn on the world with the Acid Tests."

<center>
22881.jpg

22882.jpg

Further #2
22883.jpg

22884.jpg

22885.jpg

22886.jpg
</center>

Bob, which of those is the more recent set of photos, with or without the moss?

Kraig-

That is actually two different vehicles. The first Further is the "mossy" one. It is still in Oregon and last I heard there were plans to restore it. Think anybody could get ripped enough to do it ? In it's heyday it ws quite a site to see coming down the road with crazies hanging out of the windows headed for another "Dead" event.

Hooo-Boy. Makes my head spin and my eyes see unbelievable images just to think about it. I doubt I could handle that kind of "entertainment" anymore. I was usually done with the refreshments before they were done with me ! ! !

Oh yeah. Windowpane, purple haze, microdot, orange sunshine . . . . . "nothing lasts" but it sure makes you think it's not going to end ! ! ! !

Bob, thanks for the info on Further. I like the moss covered version, it seems a suitable end. Moss doesn't grow on a rolling, um, vehicle. :eek:) <font size="-2">I noticed the "Further #2" between the photo sets after it was too late to edit my post.</font>

Kraig & Bill are both right, both pics are of the same truck. Bill's pic shows the current paint scheme. My other cub hauler is an F350 with a navistar diesel, it's important that IH products be hauled around with vehicles with IH engines in them.

I have three cub hauling trailers to go with the trucks, a 20 foot flat trailer, a 22 foot enclosed snow sled trailer and a single cub carrier for the rear of my fifth wheel camper.

Here's a pic of the rear carrier

22919.jpg

Here's the truck at Rick Alberts house in Florida.

22916.jpg

Here it is again at Jim Steele's in Tennesee.

22917.jpg

Here is the whole shooting match at RPR in Bloomsburg, PA

22918.jpg

The F350 is making a trip west tomorrow to see a man in Brooklyn, WI about a Cub

Jim C., Art and I stopped on the way to PD8 and had a chat with that guy in Brooklyn, WI. We got to see the Cub you're picking up. I took several photos of it. Interesting Cub, can't wait to see it after you get done with it. Have a safe trip!!

Now that <as of 5 minutes ago> I not only have a working home computer, but now with working USB ports too . . . .
My new Cub hauler! Since I lost my '01 Mustang Convertible to Wife 1.0 I picked up this '99 F150. Looked for a nice F150 for a couple weeks, this was the ONLY 4-door super cab with a 5.4L I could find without those @#$! cracked doors Ford was infamous for making from '97 to '01. I've got one of the infamous engines out of Winsdor, Ont that have a reputation for piston slap, but so far it's all OK.

Couple weeks ago I buffed it up and took it down the street for some pics by the Mississippi. Shines up nice.
23002.jpg

Haven't got around to wiring up the factory-supplied harness to my trailer brake controller. The pickup's already equipped with a class IV reciever, I'm going to REALLY miss my DMI CushinPull bumper. Along with my aluminum trailer fresh from an acid wash it oughtta make a pretty sharp package.

Latest posts

Back