• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through June 11, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOOKING FOR NARROW FRAME SLEEVE HITCH FOR A 107,I AM RESTORING FOR MY SON.ALSO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN HEADLIGHT ASSEMBLY FOR A 107

I need the external disc brake for a 582 Special. This fits on the side of the Peerless transaxle used in this model. Thanks, Tom

Looking for a good flywheel and stator for a Kohler M18. Send me pics and prices. Thanks!

Anybody out there have a 126 they might get rid of. Looking for a complete one. Running prefered. Anything complete and not all beat up considered. I'm located in Eastern Iowa. Just shoot me an email. I have a 73 that I would trade towards the 126.
Thanks, Josh

hi all im looking for a subframe for my 1450to fit a 44in deck i need the curved frame not the straight one and if interestedill ill trade a straight one for the curved one my emails in my profile thanks again

Latest posts

Back