• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 09, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tpennell

displayname
Timothy M. Pennell
old brinly-hardy plow. local pickup or contact me for other arrangements. $200 OBO. I can take other pics or measurements if you need me to. thanks again. [email protected]

226165.jpg

226166.jpg

226167.jpg

brinly hardy plow is not for sale currently pending payment. thanks, tim p.

suitcase weight bracket for JD300 series, came off of 318. Mounts on rear of tractor w/hardware. Holds 6 suitcase weights. I do not have pics right now but will email them to you if interested. $100 plus shipping ($30 +/-) or local pickup. [email protected]

John Deere 110 Round fender. Tractor in nice original condition w/VERY straight fenders and hood w/minor small cracks. Engine is in pieces (I very sure it all there) also includes a nice 46" deck w/under carriage. As you can see in the pix, I'm running out of room. $350.
226673.jpg

226674.jpg

226675.jpg

Now until the 4th of July I'm offering my 1967 John Deere 110 for $250. It's a non runner the P.O. took the engine all apart for a rebuild and lost interest. I have what I beleive is all the pieces. Hood is in nice condition, grill and fenders and perfect, all the other sheet metal is there, PLUS a 46" mower deck. I know what these pieces will bring on ebay but really prefer not to part it out. Buy it now or buy the pieces on ebay and pay more later. I also have a Cub Cadet 123 listed here on craigslist. let's talk and work something out! CALL TOM @ 815-575-3797

227002.jpg

227003.jpg

Kubota B7100 HST 4x4. 880 original hours. Very good condition. 3 cylinder diesel, hydrostat transmission with hi/lo range, selectable 2x4/4x4, 2 speed rear and mid PTO’s, Cat 1 three point hitch. Located in Tupelo, MS. Would consider meeting for delivery for mileage fee.
$3900
[email protected]

227599.jpg

227600.jpg

FOR SALE: 20hp Kohler Courage for parts, disassembled

WANTED: Any size/make/hp Vertical shaft engine

John Deere Van Brunt "Salesman Sample" ashtray. I've never seen one of these. Approx. 3 1/8" around. $50. + shipping
227703.jpg

John Deere Van Brunt ashtray listed below $25. +sh.
I have three (3) Vintage Corvette hub caps. Nice condition couple of small ding. see photo $75. +sh.
228114.jpg

Haban Sickle Bar mower for a Bolens Garden tractor. Not sure what model it fits, otherwise in good shape. Turns freely, good bar, complete, as far as I know. (Im not a Bolens man.) Would like to trade for a Haban Sickle Bar mower for a Cub Cadet, or $400 cash takes it. Located in Springville IA. [email protected] or call me at 319-929-0902. Thank you

For Sale: 1997 Ford F350 XL 460 gas auto w/od

<font size="+1">CUB HAULER ALERT</font>

156k, No salt ever. runs outstanding and has 6 newer tires under 10k. Well serviced.
My camper and Cub hauler the last 4+ years.
Last year for wing vents!
Asking $4100 new truck is here!

If interested E-mail for more pictures and info.
I would not post it HERE if it were not a great truck.
228855.jpg

Wanted - a Peerless 800 series 6 speed transaxle to get a Massey Ferguson 85 lawn tractor to live again. Sort or a square looking tranny. I understand these came under a lot of tractors, MTD, Murray, Massey, etc. TIA, Tom

Still have the Haban Sickle Mower for a Bolens Garden tractor. Sickle, bar, guards all look good. Mower turns freely. Looking to get it out of the way. $400 obo. Located in Springville IA. Will not ship. Feel free to email [email protected] or call me at 319-929-0902.
229153.jpg

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=277500,Carhartt Arctic Quilt Lined Extremes Coveralls. Cordura

<font color="0000ff">A MADE IN USA PRODUCT !!</font>
As you can see from the pic I'm to short ! I'm 55" at the shoulder wearing my house shoes.
I bought these January '09.
I had my Step dad order these for me with his Club Price to save a few bucks. By the time they came he was in Florida for the winter and I didn't have a receipt to send them back.
I wanted to hit the lake so I wore them. I've only wore them 4 times and that was only in the boat out on the water so they've not got any dirty / greasy spots.
They have been stored in a plastic container in a SMOKE FREE house but I did smoke while wearing them.
They are <u>VERY</u> warm in 20° - 30° air temps with wind blowing off the water and running 32mph.
I need to sell them to someone they'll fit so I can buy another pair.
You can see the price paid.
My asking price WITH shipping is $150 They are HEAVY !

230260.jpg

230261.jpg

230262.gif

Me thinks they mislabeled the size on them !!
biggrin.gif

I have up for sale a Support Services 46" tiller that is practically brand new for a Power King tractor.

I purchased a cub cadet 982 and this tiller was attached to the back. I did some searching and found out that this was made by support services. I was able to trace it to Mission Manufacturing. I called them for details. They said this is for a metal body tractor. You will need to have the drive line componets and possibly lift linkages. Mission told me they manufacture all parts for this tiller as well as new complete tillers. There website is: http://powerkingtractor.com/.

There are some scratchs and very little rust on the tiller. The input shaft turns and also turns the tiller shafts. The tines look like they were never in the ground.

I'm asking $425.00 or best offer. Please email me if intersted.

Thanks,

Jim

230773.jpg

230774.jpg

230775.jpg

John Deere X700
193 hours (had 96 on it when I bought it)
Ag tires
54 inch deck

It's been my toy and has been treated well. There is a scratch on the hood where the barn door grazed it as it fell down in the July 11th 100 mph wind storm.

$7100.00

Thanks for looking

230837.jpg

230838.jpg

230839.jpg

230840.jpg

230841.jpg

I have a Gravely "Super Convertible" walk behind garden tractor. It runs excellent, looks great for its age, has a rotary mower on it that works well, has a new battery, it needs a new kill switch in the handle, but a minor detail. Has a sulky to go with it. Its one fun little mower to drive and operate! $800 OBO, "dont call to lowball". Must be picked up in Springville IA.
Call 319-929-0902 or email at [email protected]. Thanks!

230991.jpg

Latest posts

Back