• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 06, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Denny,

Not to be picky, but the 3/4" spindles take an 1-1/8" socket...I'd hate for someone to go buy the wrong one
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Has anyone tried the "Point Saver" or the "Point Slayer, Photo- Transister Breakerless Ignition System"? These are found on KIRK Engines site (sponsor). I just wonder if they're as good as what I have read.

STEVE B. - Yep, your correct 1-1/8" for 3/4"-16 spindle nuts.

I gotta get a laptop so I can post out from the shop like Don T.

Roy Najecki, I'll "rent" you one of my spray guns for the price of one of your quarts of slip plate! Brand new Sharpes gun, it should be all your going to need. E-mail me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Adam S.: Welcome!
groupwave.gif

New points is a real good idea. A fully charged battery and good ground connection helps, too.
smile.gif

So I have a 169 that seems to be acting up. The word is (trouble shooting this for a friend so the details are a little bit sketchy) he has to move the hydro lever a lot more then normal to get the thing to move. From what he says he has to move the handle all the way to the stop in reverse to get it to move at all. Forward isn't as bad but he says does have to move it further to get movement.

The hydraulic lift works fine for what that's worth. He also checked the fluid level and it was OK.

Is there something obvious I need him to look for?

Thanks alot Frank!! I have new points ordered and the first thing I did when I started playing with the Cub was to clean all my grounds.

Latest posts

Back