• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 04, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Myron - Changing the polarity on a S/G wont change direction of rotation.
If IH describes a view from standing in front of the tractor then they are bass akwards to everyother thing made. All things are viewed as if you are in the operators position... but seeing how it was IH it's understandable.

castizz - Anthony - Silver Tounge Anthony - Are you unhappy with your name ? You change it every few weeks.

Ken, I stand corrected.(I did say "maybe I'm wrong") The silver tongued one is just young he don't know what he want. Youth is fleeting Anthony,enjoy it while you can cause it's gone before you know it.

Myron: actually the Kohler engine turns clockwise, but Cub Cadet mounts the engine backwards.

Can someone show me the part order for a 129 front pto. I haven`t found a good reference for
info on the parts required in oder that they go.
my front pto is differant then the early models.
Thanks Don
bash.gif

Donald T.
Click the Parts Lookup Button above, enter in your 129 as the model number, and your off and running.

BTW, anything from your postman yet?

Hi everyone. I mentioned the other day I took my cc122 to the Summer LGT Show 2007. You can click on that link and check out my 118 photos I took at the event. I know Bluniers and others here have attended it in the past but I did not see too many cub guys this year.

James M: We are dealing with Cub Cadets .... Please repeat that C U B C A D E T S. The specification pages of the Cub Cadet Service Manuals state that the Motor-Generators are CCW. Now which direction do you think the engine is gonna turn?? As I told someone else it doesn't matter way which way Kohler looks at one on a bench or the way it's installed in a Belorussian Babushka cart, you are gonna look at the engine from the front of a Cub Cadet and from there the engine rotation is <u>C C W</u> no matter how you parse the descriptions or pick all the nits. Period. Geeez...

Myron B

Ken...Better go back to school...direction of rotation is determined when viewed from the front NOT from a drivers seat. We are talking about a technical spec <u>not</u> the location of items on a tractor which is always described as when viewed from the seat..

Myron B

Latest posts

Back