• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 03, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got some cub (128) seat time in the past few days!
Put on the box scrape and smoothed out the drive way where the heavy rains had washed some.

Yesterday I took the discs and cut in the weeds/grass that had grown in the garden.
Took the cultivators with a layoff blade on one end and laid off a couple more rows.

Sowed a bushel and 1/4 of soybeans on the other end and plowed them in with the cultivators.

Today I planted one row of beans, four cayenne pepper plants, twelve tomato plants, and four cucumber plants.
Now that I have the garden finished for now, I can get back to finishing the 100! (hopefully)
I know the 128 will be glad to take a break.
lol.gif

I'm surprised another backwards pic hasn't come up... Something to do with better traction going backwards?
1a_scratchhead.gif

Been tearing into the 169 lately. Seen a previous owner had added another set of holes in the pedestal to the frame. Both closest to the operator looks like they cracked and broke off the corners. Is this normal for this series or is it possible it's from a previous owner that was probably being a little abusive?

320838.jpg

Xx8/9 And xx00/50 cubs all cracked the pedestal holed eventually....not owner abuse....K-341 abuse!!!! Those big 16s rattled everything apart!

We have a 1959 IH Cub Cadet that is continuously overheating. We have replaced the radiator and we use radiator flush/water mix while running it and it does fine. If we use straight anti freeze, or a mix of 50/50, it overheats. We cannot figure out what the issue is. We flushed the radiator, ran water through it, and the water and anti freeze came back clean. Any ideas???

Looking for proper placement of the 4 decals for a 38" C.I. end deck. The little diamond shaped one has me stumped. A picture or 2 would be most helpful.

I plan on displaying it under the 104 I restored a year ago.

Latest posts

Back