• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 01, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hydroharry

displayname
Harry Bursell
Here's the pic of the wide frame 3pt hitch listed below for $100 plus shipping from Connecticut. Not sure why the pic doesn't display.
191579.jpg

Parting out a 122 everything exept engin and rear rims is for sale front tires and front axel will be for sale after june 12th I will post pics on forum later this week e-mail at [email protected] for pics descriptions and prices larger items will be pickup only unless you want to pay shipping
I live in outside of murray ky. Will also trade all of this for a different not running inferrrior cub 86 or a 1000 or prefer a 72 73 basicly any model cub will be accepted on trade if you decide to trade with a tractor this will include the 12 horse engin.122 is for trade untill june 18 after that parts sell individually reservev them now!Would also like to trade for a complete deck setup for my 122. Would also like to trade for a complete hydro lifh setup.

All IH 582 Cub Cadet. I threw a battery in it and it started and runs without any noises. Needs a good tune-up from sitting because it doesn't like to run smooth at low idle. Any questions, just ask. First $300 takes this running/driving mower that needs some TLC to be great. Front grill is broke, clutch needs adjusted, but doesn't look worn anywhere. Nothing expensive. I'd prefer it gone before Saturday when I have to have the yard cleaned up.

Also, I guess the KT17 Series II I have is back up for sale. Ran when removed... replaced with Mag 18. Has all important coil and most everything besides front pto and carb. Air breather is there. $150

Wide Frame helper spring $75 plus shipping

12 hp engine out of a 1250 includes Electric Clutch that is good. Engine needs to be rebuilt, have most of the pieces but it appears to be missing some. $50 picked up in either Austin, MN or Mt. Lake, MN on weekends.

Update I foud a subframe all I need is the deck so will trade all of 122 parts exept engin and rear wheels for a 122 deck.

Cub Cadet 71,1x2,1x3 headlight assmebly, new bulbs, includes cross wires. has some scratches on the face side towards the bottom.$85 to your door

3 pt hitch for wide frame is sold.

149 Headlight plate, mounts, rings and lights are also sold pending payment.

Thanks guys,
Hydro Harry

1965 102, blown motor, 40 " deck needs tlc, 42" snow blade, 42" snow thrower, wheel weights, new rear tires, chains. original manuals... 102 and thrower. Lenox Ma, no deliveries

oops again , i forgot i had an original trailer also tilt version add $75 to prices below, package deal only. i'm not parting it out

For Sale: Restored International 982 Super Garden Tractor.

19.9 HP Onan engine (has 2 yr. old short block)
Hydrostatic
Hydraulic lift and front hydraulic outlets
New Cat 0 3Pt. hitch
All sheet metal sand blasted, primed and painted
All new decals
New seat
New Rear Ag Tires
IHC wheel weights
Many new hardware items, and misc. new parts where needed
50 in. mowing deck with new blades and belts
191773.jpg

1960 Cub Cadet serial number 5048. Everything works, runs,stops,shifts ect. clutch has to be rebuilt. Includes rebuilt steering column and fenders neither installed. Also a front blade and some miscellaneous parts.
I wanted to referbish this but don't have the time. $500.00 email in my profile.

1979 Cub Cadet lawn tractor. Everything works, needs nothing. Manuals: operator's and 48" deck. New front and extra rear tires, new belt, new seat. Replaced front wheel bearings and internal governor. 3 blade 48" deck.
$1,200

191778.jpg

191779.jpg

I forgot to put the price in. The price is $3000
for the 982. Tom

Latest posts

Back