• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 01, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still have some Cub parts for sale:

Cub 102 hood. Sheet metal is straight but missing the brace. $50 OBO

Sleeve hitch for 107-147 tractors. $100 OBO

Email me for pics and i will try to get them to you ASAP. Will not ship these parts, must be picked up. Email me at [email protected] or give me a call at 319-929-0902. Will possibly take trades. Thanks!

Cub #1 Cart for sale. Very rare and hard to find..This one is rough and needs rebuild. Would like $50.00.
url]

url]

I dont mean to join to simply sell my machine but I think the forum members would appreciate this tractor more than a simple sale in other places so I decided to show it here first. I have a 147 hydro with a 48 deck, new bearings and blades, front blade, rear wheel weights and chains, an extra set of rims with turf tires mounted, freshly rewired, new battery, seat cover.... its dependable and in awesome shape. I have all original paperwork for the tractor and the blade/mower. Fires right up! Runs great looks great all lights work. NO dents. (maybe a small ding here or there?) Im asking 1k$ and I can deliver it if need be(for some mileage compensation). I live north of Peoria Il. about 2 hrs south of Rockford. Please give me a call or email me [email protected] if your interested or would like pictures. Thanks a bunch, Dan. 309 370 3556

Can Frank put his money where his mouth is? (Dan's 147)
191855.jpg

191856.jpg

191857.jpg

This is magic. Adjusting a carb float is mechanical. God is great, life is good, people are crazy.
beerchug.gif

Good, maybe, not the best. I'll consider myself among the best when I find out how to put something else besides a Cub on this pic:
191860.jpg
1a_scratchhead.gif

I could be wrong but theres got to be easier ways to cut grass at that height lol. Im not going to part anything out. Package deal only but thanks for the offer.

Frank C.
What do ya want on that pallet?
I do up to around 8 tons!
clappy.gif

I was gonna put a 147 up high, but when it heard about it, it relieved itself of all it's Hytran on the garage floor.
rofl.gif

Ha Ha I dont even know what HYtrans is but I take it the price is too high. I will entertain best offers if that is acceptable on this forum. I have no idea the value of this little tractor.

106 pto help.
just got parts today and the pressure spring #543969r1 doesn't look like old one. the old one would fit on inside edge of pulley. the new is to big to fit inside.
the new one is flat. my old one is bowed up.
can somebody explain is this the correct one and how to i get it to fit inside hub. picture of old and new one (new on right)
thanks
allen

board-post.pl

Back