• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 01, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtanner

displayname
Donald Tanner
Just checked and i`am missing some tin on my new to me 125. i need the tin for the top of the 12hp and the muffler support bracket. if you have these send me a note. [email protected] Thanks Don T

Brian, Thank you. Can you tell from the photo if that plow will fit the 100? It seems that the seller is not too sure what models it will fit.

Greg, The description says it will fit any narrow frame Cub and a 100 is narrow frame. But, I accept no responsibility!! Try and contact the seller.

I am looking for a deck for my cub original just need the deck I have the rest, I also am looking for a plow

I am looking for a 44A mower deck for my Model 1250(1979). To fit under a "humpback" subframe. I would have a 48" (482) deck to trade if desired.

I am near Frederick, MD.

Looking for a few external brake cast iron rearends near Rockford, IL:

--1 gear drive, complete

--1 or 2 hydro, don't need pump, axles, carrier, just need the case, bearings, axle tubes, shims if possible, and brake assemblies.

[email protected]

I have a 104 roller w/ internal brake rear that I'd be willing to make a trade with somehow, particularly for the gear drive rear...

looking for a front loader for sale for an IH cub cadet 149 '64 to '67 era. I found one in Seattle,Washington and somewhere in montana. I live in the chicago area and I am interested in purchasing one.

I am looking for a front blade for my 149, perferredly around central Minnesota.

Lift bar & spacer needed. no. 4 & 5 in pic. If you have one to sell reply w/price shipped to zip 15057 thanks
87534.jpg

Henri-I saw the assy for sale but I have everything else but lift bar/spacer. thats all I need to complete my lift assy. hoping someone might have a spare or LMK what dimensions are on bar & I'll make one if have to.

need front Axel for wide frame 149 just need Axel got lots trading stuff Doug in TX.

Wanted:
Looking for Owners Manual for a Red 682 and also needing a set of front tires ( Prefer Turf ) and with the rims as well, really don't feel like breaking my knuckles trying to get the old ones off.Please be reasonable on the prices.
Please Email me at [email protected] or feel free to call me at 319-269-3660.

I live in Central Iowa.

Thank you:

Looking for the following for a 106:
1- Throttle and choke cables
2- Grill and springs
3- complete 3 point

I have some things for trade(wheel weights,helper spring for wide frame to name a couple), or will purchase if priced right. Please email to address in my profile.

Thanks in advance,
Kip

Thanks for the replies- I have located all 3 items!! (Thanks Greg)

I still have a spring assist for a wide frame- I would be interested in trading it for an narrow frame spring assist. If you are interested, email me.

Thanks again guys
Kip

Does anyone know where to buy new hood latches for a 127 narrow frame cub cadet tractor

I'm looking for a fuel pump rebuild kit for a K-series engine. I've checked out serveral good online resources to find them listed, but NLA.

Kohler # 230675S or 236387S
Stens # 520148

Back