Archive through June 01, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would like to extend my tiller, need cover/hinge gate and set of tines. E-Mail price with shipping cost. Too long a trip from Dallas area.
87806.jpg
87807.jpg

I'm looking for some hydraulic lift parts for a 149. I need parts 3, 5 and 22 in the diagram below:

87810.jpg

Let me know what you've got, and how much you want to ship the parts to zip code 04093. Thanks!

Looking for a fuel pump rebuild kit for a cub cadet 782 with a kohler that has a spec # of 24302 and a serial number of 162320346. thanks terry

Looking for the front pto mounting kit for a 190-364-100 45" 2 stage 45" snowblower. Its the one that has a splined shaft with a belt pulley and idler. Also the rear half of the mounting frame for the same. Any leads??? ([email protected]) Thanks, Vinny

Hello,
My Ross steering gearbox bearings are shot in my 147. I fixed it once with bearings from a bike but it only lasted a year or so. Any body know where I can get those bearings cheap and fix it righ? Or if there is anyone close to Kalamazoo, MI, I would trade the 48" mower deck for a good gearbox.

Looking for Kolher crankshaft for K321A 14HP. Need rod jurnel to mic at 1.50". Nothing less, I have one of those and it knocks.

Thanks,
Jim Nixon

Latest posts

Back