• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 30, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff,
Sounds like your points or your condenser is shorted.

SB -

And what a GORGEOUS tube that was, wasn't it?

Denny -

Happened at every place you were at, ya say?
lol.gif

Just kidding - I've seen the same thing time and again in all my mfg consulting (remember, consult = con + insult) and mfg IT jobs...

Thankfully, when I was consulting at M&M/Mars, there was no such thing as a customer ordering a replacement peanut for a 1972 Snickers bar
wink.gif

thank you all for your help,hopefully with a little luck i'll get it running,thanks again.

You bettcha!!!!! (at least until I started welding on it
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
)

Does any one have a any blueprints on #7 so that I can make one?? Thanks Tyler

BRYAN - Far as Inventory Accuracy the Best Place I ever worked at was/is in downtown Moline, IL. You can see it just to the east side of the I-74 bridge as You start over the Mississippi River. They were still using manual inventory card files as late as 1990 when I left there. I hate to think how many Hundreds of Thousands of $$$$ those files cost them to maintain over the years but at least if the card said We had it someone could find it. Nice little antique machine shop actually.... Their main business was scrap metal recycling equip. but they also made motorcycle parts, racing boat parts, a few Cub Cadet parts.... You know Gov't Work.... ;-) Only thing We didn't touch was the machining of the Driver's periscope for the early M1 Abrams tanks Our Parent co. cast at the foundry. Real Gov't Work.

Tyler,
The guy that posted below yours is the only one I know of that ever made the dual setup.
You might ask nice and see if he will share.
biggrin.gif

Charlie, Tyler,

Busy day today, but if I get some time I'll put up the photos. The linkage is only about $30 worth of parts.......

Here are some pics from Steve B's Dual hydraulic installation:

29744.jpg

29745.jpg

29746.jpg

This last one is a factory installed version:

29747.jpg

oops

(Message edited by sblunier on August 03, 2005)

(Message edited by sblunier on August 03, 2005)

Note that Steve didn't have the reproduction part#7 in question at the time of the first set of photos and I don't recall him posting that part seperate from this set of photos he took after it was installed. Steve did you take a photo of just the part that Dan H. made for you?

29750.jpg

29751.jpg

29752.jpg

Kraig -

IIRC, Dan just made the tube and SB modified one of the clamp-on arms and welded it to the end of the tube. I believe there's a pic of the tube that was posted cuz we couldn't get over how great it looked...

Kraig,

dan made me a 3/4" OD x 7/16" ID steel tube about 12" long, I added the arm, etc. The collars are 3/4" ID bearing lock collars, $1.xx at TSC, levers are 7/16 galvanized round stock, handles are IH parts, valve is used,....

Steve, did you have a photo of the part Dan made for you? Hmmm all those photos we posted and only got one doubled up. :eek:)

Bryan, perhaps you saw it in person......

Kraig -

I know I saw it in person, I'm thinking that I might have even brought it down to my area to give to Bubba for further transport. Then again, I know that SB's been up there when I've been there. It's been a while, that's for sure...

If I do it's not on this machine....I'll check tonight.

Kraig -

OK, I'll check tonight, too.

Not sure what happened here.

(Message edited by tcbusch on August 03, 2005)

Latest posts

Back