• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 29, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom,

Send an email to the address in my profile, and I can send pictures.

There's alot of pictures, and I just don't want to re-size them all.
biggrin.gif

One Cub Cadet 149 partially disassembled without a working engine. I have already replaced the cork hydro gasket. I have also repaired the trunion part of the hydro. It also comes with two 14hp Kholer engines, one turns by hand the other does not. One 12hp Kholer turns free, one 10hp Kholer turns free, and one 12hp apart with a good block. 3 sets of rear tires/rims. one set of 8.50 and two sets of 6x12. The rims are good but the tires are old. The 8.50 tires will work with tubes in them. One set of narrow front rims, no tires. A complete three point (no sleeve hitch). Numerous parts from a 149 including the complete hydraulic lift system, hydro rear end, and misc. parts. The mower deck is a 44' and very repairable. also misc. mower deck parts and some mule carriage parts. $500. This is a package deal picked up in Louisville KY. I can be reached at 502-741-6628 or email.

228620.jpg

228621.jpg

I'd love to have that 10HP motor if anyone who can actually get to KY going through St. louis wants to sell it to me.

That's a great price for the package.

I have the following parts for trade, they come from my 1967 Cub 71.

Console tower in nice shape new sticker on console $65.00
Complete rear end with shift $85.00
frame $45.00
hood $35.00
clutch assembly $65.00
pan seat $60.00

I also have a reconditioned 38" mowing deck with new spindles and blades $100.00 as well as a 1a tiller w/ extension and 90 degree gear box $325.00

Shipping will be an additional charge to your location.

I am looking for parts for my 123 and 125

Carb for K301A
Throttle cable for 125
tower console for 125
sleeve hitch
steering wheel for 123
starter/generator
muffler stack for K301A
Dual wheel set up for 125

I live in Dartmouth, Massachusetts 02747
email:[email protected]

CCO complete 3point and original brinly adaptor, spring assist, pin. tractor is sold, $275 firm plus shipping
228639.jpg

Danco RD-1000 loader for model 70 or 100 Cub Cadet.

I couldn't figure out how to upload multiple pics here so I made this webpage showing the pics

http://silvanacrossing.com/Danco/index.html

The pics are from when I bought it a few years ago. It's got a little more rust and the cylinders and valve have been out in the rain. Basically it all needs a good going through hydraulically speaking, seals etc. or just do as I planned to and get all new cylinders and hoses. I don't have a pump for it. A good sandblasting and paint will get the rest looking great.

It includes both the bucket and forklift attachment. I'd like to get $200 for it which is less than I paid. Let me know if you think I'm way off base with the price.

I also have a rototiller attachment for sale. I don't have the right angle drive for it though. Make me an offer, I really don't know what it's worth.

I'm located in Silvana Washington. About 40 miles north of Seattle, right off of I-5.

Any questions please email me at gliderflyer at hotmail dot com.

Thanks!
Randy

<u>5</u> Original Logo Hat pin 1 1/4" X 1/2" $5.00
Zig Zag Cub Cadet hat pin 1" X 5/8" $5.00
IHC Heart Logo hat pin 7/8" round $3.00
Shipping $2.50 will combing shipping on any number of pins
your_image.gif

Here's the photo for Tom's add:

228724.jpg

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

5 Original Logo Hat pin 1 1/4" X 1/2" $5.00
Zig Zag Cub Cadet hat pin 1" X 5/8" $5.00
IHC Heart Logo hat pin 7/8" round $3.00
Shipping $2.50 will combing shipping on any number of pins<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

Ok, I'm building my new shop and need all the cash I can get. So I'm selling my brand new, never mounted 26x12x12 Denman Ditch Digger tires. These tires were discontinued last summer. I'm willing to ship for about $40 UPS.

I'm asking $250 for the pair. located in St. Peters MO 63376

228735.jpg

228736.jpg

Latest posts

Back